KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » In the yule ball

In the yule ball
Started by: icy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
icy

Tongue In the yule ball

The yule ball in book four was smashing! I think hermione showed Ron what she was made of by going out with Viktor.How can a guy eat,talk and study with a girl and not notice she is one until too late?I think he should open his eyes more often.what do u think people?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 02:41 PM
icy is currently offline Click here to Send icy a Private Message Find more posts by icy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think he will....I mean they already have alot of "lovers quarreling" type stuff....all throughout the books...even from the 1st one. big grin I think things will get more in depth with them...but maybe not til the 7th one.

Plus Hermoine doesn't care for Luna and in book 5 she was WAY flirty with him!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 02:48 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Luna...that is..was the flirty one.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 02:48 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Flirty.......well Luna's version of flirting lol.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 03:14 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss Unknown

I don't know about those two being together......I think they would be together for a short while then split up. Just my opinion though....
Ron totally likes Hermione but I think Herminone likes Harry....

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 06:46 PM
Miss Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send Miss Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crackhead-07

JKR said we wouldn't see a Harry/Hermione pairing...There are signs of her and Ron all over the place. And, anyone else notice this?

"I mistranslated ehwaz!...It means /partnership/, not /defence/! I mixed it up with eihwaz..."

I think its symbolism. Mixing partnership up with defence, eh Hermione?...Wouldn't be the first time!

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 09:38 PM
crackhead-07 is currently offline Click here to Send crackhead-07 a Private Message Find more posts by crackhead-07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icy

I think Cho doesn't deserve Harry.what do you people think?Whom do you think is better for him?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:48 PM
icy is currently offline Click here to Send icy a Private Message Find more posts by icy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwerty1

Yeah, I think the Yule Ball opened Ron's eyes to Hermione - it seems like things have been tense between the two of them ever since.

Hermione's one of my favorite characters so it would be cool if she went with Harry but I don't see it happening. So far I can't really imagine Harry hooking up with anyone; maybe something will develope in the sixth and seventh books...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:00 PM
qwerty1 is currently offline Click here to Send qwerty1 a Private Message Find more posts by qwerty1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icy

me too but like you said it will never happen. they make good couple tho.What if Parvati comes into the picture?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:09 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

like miss unkown sed, i think ron likes hermione, hermione likes harry, and harry jus duznt no, poor kid. no

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 03:44 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss Unknown

Maybe Harry might see Hermione in a totally different light.....like Ron did during the yule ball.....I found loads of reasons why Hermione might like Harry in all five books...but it's too long to write.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 04:02 PM
Miss Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send Miss Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

sorry, but i havent read 5th book just yet on the last chapter of GOB , who is luna?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:25 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

Ron and Hermione, defitnitly to get together by the way

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:27 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Maybe Harry will just stay one of those bachelor guys that all the girls love...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:45 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxSamanthaxX
Death or Plumbing?

I think Ron and Hermione too, not Harry and her. Harry and Hermy are just friends, good friends, but friends non-the-less.
I think Harry's gonna get together with Ginny.
Harry and Cho are finished, definatly!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:46 AM
XxSamanthaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxSamanthaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxSamanthaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

who is luna?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:38 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Read book 5...again if uv read it before....she's a hard person 2 explain...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 10:47 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loony_Luna

quote:
Originally posted by XxSamanthaxX
I think Ron and Hermione too, not Harry and her. Harry and Hermy are just friends, good friends, but friends non-the-less.
I think Harry's gonna get together with Ginny.
Harry and Cho are finished, definatly!

I think you're right. Rowling has said many times that there's nothing going on between Harry and Hermione and never will be. I'm pretty sure Ron and Hermione will end up together.
As for Harry I hope he'll fall in love with Ginny. We got to know Ginny better in OotP and I think she's a cool girl and funny girl. Harry and her would be perfect together.

Last edited by Loony_Luna on Nov 8th, 2003 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:24 AM
Loony_Luna is currently offline Click here to Send Loony_Luna a Private Message Find more posts by Loony_Luna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

soz its just i havent read the 5th book yet, so dnt give nething away, actually.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:41 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Whoah! We're startin to have a Ross-Rachel feud in HP.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:40 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote