KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Godric's Hollow

Godric's Hollow
Started by: ~Air Angel~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Warning Godric's Hollow

Here's another site....it makes you wonder if James did die...and if Godric's Hollow was named after Godric Gryffindor...... big grin

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/godrics_hollow.html

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:25 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

COMMENTS ANYONE?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:58 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

what is Godric's Hollow?????

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:03 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

its the place wehre james and lily hid from l. voldy

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:46 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i like hp lexicon, its got loadsa interestin stuff

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:17 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah it does. big grin

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:26 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I have a question...what were the occupations of Lily and James Potter? We know they were loaded with cash, and since Harry's supposed to be a "thumpin' good wizard," what do you guys assume they did for a living?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:14 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i dunno...i heard the $$ was inherited from james' family?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:03 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

maybe they were aurors? cos it said something about facing voldemort threee times or something

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:54 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah...that could be it.......UNLESS james' side was directly related to the Malfoy's b/c they have LOADS of $$ and james is pureblood....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:00 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Linkalicious: Don't worry you are not the oldest here; for example I'm 25 ,and i'm getting crazy for the books !

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 04:06 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

there is a thread about their working place so write there
and about the godric hollow I bealieve it will be the place where the final battle will take a place.
but who knows...
u can also ask where lilly and james memorial place(surly in the graveyard but where?), what about harry's grandparents from both sides
and what with mark evans???

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Feb 9th, 2004 05:49 PM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

i dunno.. but im sure James did die.. didnt someone say they say their bodies...??

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 03:58 AM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think he did die...but there are rumors circulating that say he isn't???

I think Godric's Hollow may have more signifance to the story in book 7 ....just a hunch.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:07 AM
eezy45
Winter is coming

I've read it completely:
I cant believe Harry shouldnt hav been there. UC, he WAS fighting voldy, and hagrid said something afaik.
sry if i understood sth wrong, but it says Harry spent the day somewhere far away from godrics hollow - that cant be.
Where should he have been beating him??

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:22 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

It may also be accident - maybe the story at the beginning came from just sitting there and writing something that fits? The thing with Mark Evans sounds better to me.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 11:24 AM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

--bumping--

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:57 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

We find out Lily & James Occupations next book apperantly

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:44 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

they say hagrid first saved harry, then brought him somewere, and then told mcgonagall were dumbledore was going. but can't he have met mcgonagall when he was going to the potters house, and save harry after he told her. and even wit a flying motorcycle it may take a long time to get to privet drive, and mcgonagall could reach that place faster because she an apparate and hagrid can't (sorry or spelling mistakes!)(and the long story wink )

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:36 AM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

......I just remebered that sirius gave Hagrid the motorcycle..so he was st the house *slaps self* Wait I already knew that

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:43 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote