KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » sirius or james?

sirius or james?
Started by: Jana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jana
-

sirius or james?

candy and i had some days ago a fight (well, fight?....lively discussion)

in the chapter about snapes worst memory, when james and sirius were torturing ( i have know better word, sry) snape, james, sirius and james had a conversation. where in my opinion came out, sirius were a little more the leader of the group, than james and candy was shocked to hear that and said, she think James was the one who led the group! so what do you think?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 07:39 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

I also think that Sirius leads the group, or maybe James was the leader, but he follows sirius orders because they are best friends

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:04 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

yeah i think james was the leader and followed sirius orders caus ehe was his friend...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:06 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

I think Sirius was the leader, because he was the only one James would take orders from so wouldnt that put him ahead of James? If James was the leader then why would he always do what Sirius ask?

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:34 PM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I think Sirius was more of the leader, he was the one who was thinking of the pranks and all

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:38 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatKind

What I picked up on was that they were both pretty big trouble makers together...Either one would have to say just one word to the other and they would know exactly what trouble was about to start....Best friends have that connection usually...What do you think?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:40 AM
CatKind is currently offline Click here to Send CatKind a Private Message Find more posts by CatKind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

yeah i agree more with you catkind i think that they were both the leaders. and since they were best friends they usually did what the other wanted to avoid fights

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 03:13 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starseeker
cho chang;)

i probabaly only think this because i'm reading lord of the flies right now, but i think sirius is like jack and james is like ralph. jack and ralph were both leaders, but jack lead the hunters and ralph lead the others. jack was more savage, he's a leader everyone wants to follow because he's overly confident, but often lead you into a situation without properly thinking through. ralph lead the others in more pratical endevors like making shelter and collecting wood, but he lack the confidence of jack. he had pratical ideas but could rarely carry them out. in the end, even with jack's confidence and constant activity, ralph was still the ultimate leader because he had the respect of everyone else. the main point is that sirius may seem like he's the main leader because he's loud and confident, but james is the one they really listen to.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:30 AM
starseeker is currently offline Click here to Send starseeker a Private Message Find more posts by starseeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think in a way they are both leaders. James is the one who makes the decisions, and who pettigrew and remus look to, yet James will always look to Sirius for advice and quickfire orders. I think sirius could easily be the leader if he wanted to, I just don't think he can be bothered!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 12:34 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by starseeker
i probabaly only think this because i'm reading lord of the flies right now, but i think sirius is like jack and james is like ralph. jack and ralph were both leaders, but jack lead the hunters and ralph lead the others. jack was more savage, he's a leader everyone wants to follow because he's overly confident, but often lead you into a situation without properly thinking through. ralph lead the others in more pratical endevors like making shelter and collecting wood, but he lack the confidence of jack. he had pratical ideas but could rarely carry them out. in the end, even with jack's confidence and constant activity, ralph was still the ultimate leader because he had the respect of everyone else. the main point is that sirius may seem like he's the main leader because he's loud and confident, but james is the one they really listen to.

nice analogy...and my thoughts exactly

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:41 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leah11
no comment

i think sirius and james were best friends who did what they liked and who peter and remus followed around. they were the leaders without tring to b coz all they did was the stuff they wanted and others followed. they listened 2 eachother coz they respected eachother and were just tring 2 have fun.

Heres a question: who did u like better, sirius or james?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:32 AM
leah11 is currently offline Click here to Send leah11 a Private Message Find more posts by leah11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenForever
***BrInGmEtOlIfE***

hmmmmm.... i dont think you saw enough of james to be able to tell. you only saw a few minutes of his life and those few minutes didnt make him look too good. but i dont think it's fair to then say that i liked sirius better because i dont know enough about james

"There is no spoon"

"Anything is possible right now. We're in the middle of an isolated high-coincidental localized entropic field decreasement."
"We're in a what?"
"We're in a pseudoscientific technobabble.'

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 06:19 AM
FallenForever is currently offline Click here to Send FallenForever a Private Message Find more posts by FallenForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starseeker
cho chang;)

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
nice analogy...and my thoughts exactly

thanks linkaliciousbig grin

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:49 AM
starseeker is currently offline Click here to Send starseeker a Private Message Find more posts by starseeker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

quote:
Originally posted by leah11

Heres a question: who did u like better, sirius or james?

SI-Ri-US Happy Dance

but i still think james leader! laughing

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 02:22 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jana
-

obviously i like sirius better! i LOVE sirius, so.... wink

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 08:55 PM
Jana is currently offline Click here to Send Jana a Private Message Find more posts by Jana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote