KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The importance of twelve...

The importance of twelve...
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

The importance of twelve...

Have a look at this, and see what you think...

http://www.mugglenet.com/books/12.shtml

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:01 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

I don't see the big deal. The number 12 is used most of the time because it's just too common (see what I mean when you read the "fan's theory of #12" in that same page you've posted.)

I honestly stopped reading when I got to the middle of Chapter 3 laughing I just skipped to the theory; which is more reasonable and interesting.

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:25 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

odd

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:35 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

weird blink

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:37 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

I never noticed that it had so much twelves in it erm

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 07:08 AM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I think it's highly over emphasized...probably should be downplayed

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:09 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

i didnt notice too...
i dunno...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 05:35 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

ugh it could mean sumthin.... but if it did it would be pretty hard to make sumthing big up with 12.... but it is weird there is so manny 12s in it.... i never noticed

Old Post Jan 9th, 2004 12:17 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

bumping.. smile

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:50 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Well, i always use the number 23 yes
Its not important though

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:59 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

maybe it's just her favourite number or something...... (and no offence, but the one who counted this has a little bit ot much free time on his hands huh )

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:05 PM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pixie1

hmmm lots of 12's

I've got a pal, she's called Pixie,From Birmingham where they're all trixxy, ((fun))She thinks she can't spell,
I say "What the hell?"Doesn't matter because she's damn sexy!!
By syren Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:08 PM
pixie1 is currently offline Click here to Send pixie1 a Private Message Find more posts by pixie1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Exactly. I highly doubt that the number "12" will amount to anything. erm

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:13 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

its interesting...but i think it would be hard to make that number into something very important.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:33 PM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by shanie623
I don't see the big deal. The number 12 is used most of the time because it's just too common (see what I mean when you read the "fan's theory of #12" in that same page you've posted.)

I honestly stopped reading when I got to the middle of Chapter 3 laughing I just skipped to the theory; which is more reasonable and interesting.

Well... but dont you think it has been used more than it was supposed to be?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 07:47 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

12 would form a basis for a more flexible numeral system.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:11 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

I did notice it but didn't give it much thought before.

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 02:38 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I never realized there was so many before, but i agree with the others. 12 isnt anything special, just a very common number. I bet if you went in and counted other numbers they would be jsut as much, but none of us are big enough losers to do that (hopefully stick out tongue)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 07:54 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote