KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Professor Higgs's Flight Class

Professor Higgs's Flight Class
Started by: Tela

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

Professor Higgs's Flight Class

Only for Phoe's RPG players. Don't post unless you're playing in the game

Professor Higgs steps out onto the grassy section of ground she had cfhosen. She has layed out brooms for the first years. The lay in two rows. She smirked. She never thought she'd be teaching this class. She waited for the students to come. Her blue eyes stared at the main door to Hogwarts.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 07:21 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua was the first to come out. As he saw Professor Higgs, he was happy - he liked flying, as much as he tried.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 07:48 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Kiara followed joshua, she liked flying really much and she wanted to tryout fpr slytherin chaser. her father teached her flying.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 07:50 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
It's only first years right?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 07:52 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

(((mostly yeah)))

Professor Higgs stood at attention, or at least it seemed. She wondered if these were the only two coming that block. She visibly sneered.

"Alright, I take it this is it for right now. The others can catch up later. We'll take it easy today. Normally, I would have you zipping around playing a game of following the leader. You're lucky. Today you'll just hover fabove the height of the castle dive five feet then stop still in the air." she said. Her blue eyes seemed like holes. They seemed to challenge the two. "I'll go first if you like."

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:00 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

[or erm... didnt got that it is only for the first years, doesnt matterwink than my other caracter, phoebe will play]

Phoebe walked down to the grounds. she wasnt really good at flying, but she tried only once before.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:04 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Professor Higgs saw Phoebe walking up. Her clod calculating eyes bore into hers. "Why didn't you arrive with these two?" she asked. Her voice was low. She smirked.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 08:08 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

((ok i see, 1st years only))

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:03 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake dashed, he was late for the class.
"Sorry Miss Higgs I'm late, I promisse it won't happen again".

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:05 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"I'll be lenient today. I'm in a good mood. I warn you, they are rare." her voice was cold as ice. "Now. Who will tell Mr, Drake the assignment." Professor Higgs asked.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 09:41 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

OOC
Phoe AA you were telling me that I shold be bad in one clas didn't you, well how about being in the Flight class? Drake got late for it laughing

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 10:40 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((okies, sounds good!))

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 10:48 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Hearing no one jump to helping drake. "This is going to be a rough year for your group. I like participation. Drake, you'll start get in the air and i'll give you the assignment step by step." Professor Higgs stated a little upset no one answered her.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 12:04 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Looking around Drake wasn't surprised no one had helped him, he didn't know any of the students there.
"Don't worry Prof. I'm a swift learner wink"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:08 PM
Elessea

Laura walked on to the field. "Sorry i'm late professor. I was in the library, it wont happen again."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 01:22 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Professor higgs rolled her eyes. "I see I should have learn my lesson when I was here." she muttered under her breath. "Make that all of you in the air." she said climbing onto her broom. She gripped the handle and kicked off. Soon she was hovering. "Well? Get up here!"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 08:07 PM
Elessea

Laura mounted her broom and kicked off the ground, following proffesor higgs into the sky. she loved flying, and was rather gifted at it too.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:41 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake looked at Laura, he was quite impressed, however when he got on the broom, he fell aside, "Flying on brooms definitly isn't for me" he tought, Drake tryed again, fell again, but kept trying until he got on the air, he just keept hoovering over the grond.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 11:58 PM
Tela

Professor higgs was worried if Drake could do the assignment. "I will go first then you will mimic me. If you are in trouble, um...let us know somehow." she said loosing her strictness. "Remember this is suppose to be fun, so enjoy yourself."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:15 AM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake was kinda embarrassed "I'd like to know how to fly like Ryong".
He tried his best to do what Professor Higgs did, however Drake aways loosed it's balance and ended up falling down the broom, "I'm not going to give up now" Said Drake to himself.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:03 AM