KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Harry and Pansy- Part 2

Harry and Pansy- Part 2
Started by: Remuslupin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Remuslupin
Professor

Harry and Pansy- Part 2

... Harry went to sleep that night, lips feeling numb. He woke up and at breakfast and saw Draco unusually tired( added on from the draco n ginny post) at least he had one thing to get by. Pansy just passed by and behind her back gave an airing kiss. Suddenly, pansy did not seem fat and idiotic any more. She seemed loving. Ron shook him. "what took that long last night?" Ron asked. "Was it Cho" " Did you kiss" "it was wet said harry. She was crying. Potions was next. Snape later after the class left and pansy grabbed harry and kissed him. She took off her cloak and slowly... " Pansy come on!" shouted Malfoy from far away. "I would of if it was not for stupid potter!!!!" she replied.

As she left she gave him another flying kiss. She left and dropped a paper. Harry picked it up. It said that: "Ptter, you idiot... did you think you could get close to me? Meet me here to get your punish ment"

Hour passed

Another one

Until harry thought it was time to go to pansy. He found her in the dungeon. " Now, lets get down to buisness" she said. "Real buissness"

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:30 AM
Remuslupin is currently offline Click here to Send Remuslupin a Private Message Find more posts by Remuslupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

perv

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 03:40 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote