KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » what i think is going to happen in the next harry potter book.......

Who will die in the next book?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hagrid 13 23.21%
Dobby 3 5.36%
Ron 3 5.36%
Hermione 6 10.71%
Remus 11 19.64%
other (who?) 20 35.71%
Total: 45 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

what i think is going to happen in the next harry potter book.......
Started by: HP_fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HP_fan

Smile Who will die?

Ok who do you think will die in the next book and how?

I think Dobby or Hagrid, because someone close to Harry dies. and Voldemort will kill them to get to Harry! :sad:

What would life be without Harry Potter. Shyte!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:44 PM
HP_fan is currently offline Click here to Send HP_fan a Private Message Find more posts by HP_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loz

i want hermione to die cos then i can audition to be her in the nxt film!!!
i dnt want dobby to die cos hes really funny especially when he hurts himself.
loz
smokin'

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 04:57 PM
loz is currently offline Click here to Send loz a Private Message Find more posts by loz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

whoeva wrote that is physco by tha way its[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Sirius Black sad

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:39 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Miffed Death

I know who will die. I didn't want to read it but it happen inadvertently.
I can say that none of these marked characters roll eyes (sarcastic)

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:50 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Do you mean in the 5th or 6th book? Because everyone already knows who dies in the 5th book smile I think Dumbledore or maybe Fudge will die in the 6th book

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:36 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

i think hagrid mite die in tha 6th

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:51 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile

Hmmm... People, why do you think so that in each book someone will die? What will be if everyone will die? I don't think taht Rowling is so cruel! sick Becides these books are intended and for young children!

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 11:47 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

cuz sum one died in tha fourth then tha fith it hink shell keep it goin

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:42 AM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Godshinto
GodLike ******

Well I think that Profesor Dumbeldor is going to die sometime soon. Because the person that plays him in the movies really died.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 09:02 AM
Godshinto is currently offline Click here to Send Godshinto a Private Message Find more posts by Godshinto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

in some places, i heard that hagrid dies. i hope not, neither sirius. someone posted that sirius did, next time that person should've made that a spoiler! i'm only on ch. 10 for crying out loud!

battosai yuriko

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:32 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

It makes it more interesting when someone dies. Plus it's easier to make up a death than a whole plot or something smile

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:47 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

She said that there were going to be alot more killings with Lord V back, and that. I think that in book 6 there will be alot of attacks on the muggles...... and then maybe a person w/in Gryffindor.....maybe not so much a MAIN character..but someone w/in Harry's dormitory will die. That's just a hunch though....I dont think Hagrid will die...UNLESS its until after Madime Maxim has returned into the picture....I do think that maybe some people from the other schools will come back in book 6 or 7 to help fight against Lord V......but maybe not????

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:56 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ember11

I have a feeling that someone from the Order will die because, let's face it, they're fighting a war. So will someone from the Death Eaters. The Order and the DE seem equally matched in power. In the last book either Dumbledore or Harry will die (but I hope neither!). And I have a hunch that Neville will be extinguished as he is fighting Bellatrix Lastrange, but not before he takes her with him in revenge for his parents.
I know this all sounds gruesome. But perhaps with Dumbledore AND Harry, who's powers are developing rapidly and has other strengths, on the same side maybe all these deaths won't occur. Let's hope!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 04:53 PM
Ember11 is currently offline Click here to Send Ember11 a Private Message Find more posts by Ember11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I hope too...that's a good point abuot Neville...b/c he was always the one who couldn't get his potions right and stuff and a bit slow.....so that would be very HEROIC of him to avenge the death of his parents...but you gotta remember.....Harry wants a piece of her too b/c of killing ****** sad

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:01 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

what i think is going to happen in the next harry potter book.......

Well, this summer harry is allowed to do magic so i think hes going to do..........something.......to the dursleys, to pay them back for all of the horrible stuff they put him through. I also think voldemort is going to come into the open and start killing people and recruting more members (obvisley) I think harrys going to tell ron and herminione about the prophesy and there going to freak out.............other then that i have noe idea, lol.........but i like to hear about what you guys think
~me big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:14 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i think what will happen is

voldemort will marry umbridge, and they will have babies that are evil and work for the ministry

bring the system down from the inside

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:21 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I think Ron will finally admit his dark, dark secret

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:50 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
weegie
Dreamer

Harrys allowed to do magic this summer? I think you're allowed to do magic 7th year, not 6th.

Why would Hermione want a Krum when she could have a whole Weasley?!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 07:33 PM
weegie is currently offline Click here to Send weegie a Private Message Find more posts by weegie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

no i think it is the 6th or maybe it said after the 6th year? i dont no

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 07:36 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

I just know , I can not wait to see /read the six JK book on HP, because I got bored of reading the fanfictions ..simply I wanna read originals now. Not that some of them are bad, in fact some are quite good. But, I have to stop somehwere... Any idea when possibly the book might comeuot. ? After the movie, perhaps (I wish), they can publish it after the movie..... Damm it !

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 05:27 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote