KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Time 2 break it to ya!

Time 2 break it to ya!
Started by: oo0addicted0oo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
oo0addicted0oo
ask me nethin...

Warning Time 2 break it to ya!

Hum Hum Actually.....
That pic of Danny shirtless is the real Daniel Radcliffe! So girls consider that a good thing, And trust me i know danny he is one of my best friends, and when asked he said " well who else would it be?" Just thought i would drop in and correct anyone who doubted the authenticity of the pic. Thanx guys cya!

Last edited by oo0addicted0oo on Apr 27th, 2004 at 12:18 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 12:03 PM
oo0addicted0oo is currently offline Click here to Send oo0addicted0oo a Private Message Find more posts by oo0addicted0oo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

blink ^^ anyone get that??

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:19 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

wat pic.....was that english???

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:22 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

this is a waste of space-- he said he knows Daniel Radcliffe.... like riiiiiight blink

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:26 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
me15

i guess he could but i doubt it....why would he want to come here and talk about him if he noes him???? Do you have ne proof oo0addicted0oo???

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 09:29 PM
me15 is currently offline Click here to Send me15 a Private Message Find more posts by me15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

HAAAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA... first of all, i didn't totally get what you said... second of all, oh YES you're Daniel's buddy???lol lol lol

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 10:40 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

yes he IS!!! As much as I'm JK's inspiration!smile

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 27th, 2004 10:46 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oo0addicted0oo
ask me nethin...

First of all people its not he but she.......(im a chick)
And second yes i do know danny but it doesnt bother me that any of you dont believe me, i wouldint believe me either if i was u because yes it is so unreal but i get it all the time so its all good but just to correct all of you i do know daniel but as i said on my profile im not going to argue about it. And to the person who said why would i get on here and talk about it im just a normal person to so i think i have the right to go tell or get on what ever forum i want to. To anyone who wants to see the photo just mgs me an i will happily send it to ya! thanx cya all

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 05:26 AM
oo0addicted0oo is currently offline Click here to Send oo0addicted0oo a Private Message Find more posts by oo0addicted0oo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Love Sirius

Yeah you tell him addicted! laughing Come on people we are all having fun here. We need to cut each other some slack!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:28 AM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

don't you just miss Phoe sometimes?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:11 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I miss Phoe sad

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 12:16 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Why would someone talk about their friend on a message board?

Interesting.Peculiar.(I love using this word).
My friends don't talk about me being topless in "The Hole".Shame on you
stick out tongue

And yeah I'm Keira Knightley btw. yes

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:06 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

really? eek! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:14 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

KEIRA KNIGHLEY IS TOPLESS IN THE HOLE???

JESUS WHERE CAn I BUY THIS??

j/k

yes shifty joke

anyway addicted you dont know dan
and i should know because

forum*vader breathing*....i am the radcliffe

Im Back happy

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 06:14 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

really?! eek! stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 07:24 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Closing......

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 08:22 PM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

.... very familiar ....

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 08:48 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
oo0addicted0oo
ask me nethin...

No actually Elondra i was browsing throught this site ans came across a bored talking about how the Picture im talking about is fake and is not Danny, so infact i did not bring it up and am proctecting a very good friend from false accusations..So shame on you! And Sauron thats great to hear that your a Radcliife (I might know you)...unlike others i have more of an open mind just because someone (me) knows someone else famous doesint mean that they are lieing, famous people have friends to. Thats all i have to say on the subject...I do know danny so to the people out there who dont believe me i dont care you just wish you knew him to!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:08 AM
I Love Sirius

You go girl!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:19 AM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

laughing out loud who said you're lying? gurl, you gotta chill out. post the pix of you and your buddy daniel plz... smile

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:41 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote