KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Have you gone off Harry? why?

Have you gone off Harry? why?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Have you gone off Harry? why?

I must say I've gone off Harry, it's because the books and movies are taking to long to come out, anyone agree?

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:48 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

i wouldnt say ive gone off harry it is a pain in the !%*^& that there is such a wait between new movies and books have you tried reading fanfiction there are some great stories that very talanted people have written. on another wave of madness i emailed [email protected] ive just got a mail back they reckon they dont have any release info on book six but you can join their web club they will give info to those on the list first heads up on new releases maybe this may help while we all become tottaly insane waiting but hopefully we wont end up in st mungos before its released.if you would like to try some fanfiction i suggest fanfiction.net they cater for all shippers romance angst death heroics have a look iam sure it will help

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:38 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

If I'd gone off Harry Potter I wouldn't be here stick out tongue

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post May 4th, 2004 04:01 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

^ What she said stick out tongue

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 04:08 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mystifier
Peaceful Moment

I haven't gone offa HP but ye, it's way annoying with the wait erm

..Gotta..Cut away, clear away..Slip away and sever this..Umbilical residue..

Old Post May 4th, 2004 04:57 PM
Mystifier is currently offline Click here to Send Mystifier a Private Message Find more posts by Mystifier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Well, there is much wating, it is true..

but all of it is worth waiting, do you think so?

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:02 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

quote:
Originally posted by danis4ever
Well, there is much wating, it is true..

but all of it is worth waiting, do you think so?
deffinately

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:19 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I wouldn't say i'm gone off harry it's just i'm not as into it as i iused to. When i first joined kmc i only posted in the harry potter forums. and the books just aren't thyat exciting to me anymore and i never really liked the films much anyway so yeah......

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:09 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I dunno, it's just the way he acts on personal dates and stuff. Always checking out the other guys(bloody Draco). sad

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:19 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

i'm gone off harry... Naaaaaaaaaaa, never, although I have read many fanfic someof them very good, and the fact that we have wait 4 so long has inspired the fanfic writers to write... some of them are good while the others are extremely perverted.But I would recomend it to eveyone Draco Trology by Hidden Shadow or Shadow Hidden at: www.fanfiction.net

But ppl don't give up of Harry... just remember how much the books changed our lives... Before reading them I losted faith in values such as frinedship, love, loyality and fighting 4 things I knew are right, but after the books my faith to those values came back! just like magic , so my last word 2 those that have not been sorted, go to the sorting hat.. and get sorted:

" The sorting hat will know how
in which house to place you now"!

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:40 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

what? blink

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:40 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

You see, that's the opposite of what I thought before I met Harry. I htought he would be a decent loving person, but no, he had to ruin my life. He is crude and rude. And I can totally see why Cho doesn't like him, although that;s the reason he used me as rebound guy.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 4th, 2004 10:17 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i love harry potter! but i have a hard time finding the toy's,at least the ones i need!i want to start collecting them,i don't have any right now but i was wondering if any of you knew where i might could find some,if you did that would help me out a great deal! THANKS! smile

Old Post May 5th, 2004 01:52 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress

theres a new site from warnerbrothers that do merchandise.
http://harrypotter.wbshop.com/

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 06:40 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

I've gone off Harry in the sense that the length of time between the books and movies seem to be too long. For example, if I have to wait another 3 years for Book 6, I don't know what I'm going to do!!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 6th, 2004 08:44 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I haven't gone off it but this thread raises an interesting point. Assuming JK's original target audience is young children, i really think she is losing touch with them because of the time she is taking to bring out the books.

Young kids change their minds like the weather and im sure that when i was 8 i could wait over a year for something, it seems like forever at that age.

Anyway, the point im making is that i feel a bit sorry her younger audience because 2 / 3 years must seem like a lifetime for them to wait for a book.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:03 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
You see, that's the opposite of what I thought before I met Harry. I htought he would be a decent loving person, but no, he had to ruin my life. He is crude and rude. And I can totally see why Cho doesn't like him, although that;s the reason he used me as rebound guy.

rolling on floor laughing

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:10 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Magic Powers Deluxe Harry Figure WHAT? harry has powers?AWSOME!what type? shifty

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:29 PM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

hm... I don't frenkly undestand what u mean?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:16 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Yah!

Old Post May 8th, 2004 05:41 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote