KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Release date question - Years 6 and 7

Release date question - Years 6 and 7
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Worried Release date question - Years 6 and 7

When is the sixth HP book supposed to be released? I heard sometime this year, and that it won't be as long as #4 and #5... and that #7 will be massive, but will take a bit of time. Is this true? Where's a good place to get this sort of information? Please don't bash me, this is one of my few posts here, just wandering into new territory with a simple question.. smile

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:31 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CuteSquibChick

I heard possibly summer 2005 or November of the same year to coincide with the opening of Goblet of Fire in the theaters. Of course no one really knows except JKR.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:55 AM
CuteSquibChick is currently offline Click here to Send CuteSquibChick a Private Message Find more posts by CuteSquibChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

No I heard DEC.04 or somewhere near then.And it would be a smart choice releasing it then knowing it is Christmas during then.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 04:06 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

WOW December !!!!! *Dances* Is is too good to be true???

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post May 5th, 2004 07:27 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

Finally, i will be able to read it. Mom confiscates my book and give it to me during weekends. Knowing that i would glue my eyes on those exciting pages rather than studying those stupid formulas.!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:17 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

i mailed bloomsbury enquieries the sent back a mail stating they didnt have any info on book six but there is a list you can join on their site they will mail you in advance of releases the mail address to mail them is [email protected] it took 24 hrs for them to get back to me

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:43 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

If I was JK I would write 8 books, and the 8 book would be called:

" Harry Potter and JK Rawling" - the book would be about JK, the HP idea, sequences of the book, insipiration, and thathow Harry Potter , the boy-who-lived, saved her from the social and economic difficulties ....

But, I'm not JK .... I'm simply me !!!

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post May 5th, 2004 10:13 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

This is what I picked up from muggenet.com :
------------------------
Book 6 this fall?
From Cinescape:

Our latest scooper claims to have an inside connection to a publishing company located in America (the name of which we will keep confidential to ensure that we know who our scooper is.) According to the scooper, a notice was sent to all book publishers that print J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter novels stating that "they needed to be prepared to print copies of the next HP book by no later than September 8, 2004." The source said that the title for the sixth Potter book was not mentioned in the communication, just that the deadline would be in September and that "the artwork for the covers was going over final approval from the publisher and would be sent in August."

While the story seems to check out, the date - September - just seems too soon. Treat this with a fair amount of skepticism until we get something more concrete.

Thanks to the many readers who sent in this link!
Posted by Emerson on 05/05 | comments [173] | send to friend | submit news
------------------------------------------

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:16 PM
Dogg49er
Your Halo God!!

Next time JKR has a web-chat, I wish someone would ask her how big book six is going to be!!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2004 12:26 PM
Dogg49er is currently offline Click here to Send Dogg49er a Private Message Find more posts by Dogg49er Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Assilem

1. I think JKR has mentioned somewhere (don't know where though) that book 6 isn't going to be as long as the last two books... even though I like them long...
2. I have heard a number of rumours about release dates, ranging from June/July 2004 right through to September 2005... so I really don't think anyone, except those in the loop, know when it will be released... the mugglenet release though looks fairly interesting, but agree, September does seem very soon, however, that would be correct if it is to be released December/January 04/05.... so it could hold a lot more truth in it than it seems...

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:53 AM
Assilem is currently offline Click here to Send Assilem a Private Message Find more posts by Assilem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote