KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » How they have grown

How they have grown
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

Warning How they have grown

I was looking at the trio's pic's from last year and compared it with the ones from this year...just a few days a go in fact so...it seems that Dan and Emma haven't grown taller...maybe it's all an optical illusion or something but...
compare the heights of em,dan and rupert with robbie coltrane

Attachment: ewconf37.jpg
This has been downloaded 143 time(s).

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:39 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

they look SHORTER NOW!
laughing out loud

Attachment: ewpoany22.jpg
This has been downloaded 141 time(s).

Old Post May 24th, 2004 10:41 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

They seem to be growing rapidly! And daniel's and Rupert's voices seem to be getting deeper! x

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:37 AM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

They grow so much in a year...I'm still stumped why they chose someone who is 16 to play Draco erm

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:40 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

I know yeah! that is a bit wierd! still, he fits the bill though doesn't he? x

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:48 AM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

wait, i guess i got th ewrong message across!!!
i am saying that, they DO NOT seem to have grown any taller!!! dan is still the same height standing next to robbie coltrane!!!!so is emma!!!!
but in the NY premeire they seem SHORTER?!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:05 PM
ada

Yes they do but Robbie is a big guy x

Old Post May 26th, 2004 07:31 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

in both teh pics dan comes only till his chin.And if he HAD grown as people claim he has, shouldn't he look taller in the second pic? he doesn't, nor does emma

Old Post May 27th, 2004 03:49 AM
hhhhr

he is not standing straight in the first one so in the second one dan and rupert appear shorted( it is scientifically impossible to grow shorter shifty )

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:20 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

quote:
Originally posted by hhhhr
he is not standing straight in the first one so in the second one dan and rupert appear shorter( it is scientifically impossible to grow shorter shifty )

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:21 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

sorry i was trying to fix my mistake then i hit quote instead of edit
( i haven't slept for 24hrs i think that might have something to do with it)

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:22 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

^^ I agree with hhhhr stick out tongue he isn't standing straight in the first one

Last edited by *Georgina_A* on May 27th, 2004 at 05:30 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:22 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

quote:
Originally posted by ada
Yes they do but Robbie is a big guy x

My name is Robbie! eek!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:07 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

laughing out loud

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:19 AM
Regal_Shock
Restricted

Account Restricted

hello

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:31 AM
Regal_Shock is currently offline Click here to Send Regal_Shock a Private Message Find more posts by Regal_Shock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

Hello!

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:16 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Grown, indeed. Kind of makes you wonder how much of their "cute" appeal is going to be left for "Goblet of Fire", or even "Phoenix". confused

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:29 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Hardly any. Their going to out-grow their characters and move on soon. Even the producer admitted it.

Last edited by *Georgina_A* on May 27th, 2004 at 07:44 AM

Old Post May 27th, 2004 07:41 AM
celestial_moon
celes

tom felton auditioned 4 ron but they thought he would make a better malfoymessed i dont blame him tho...he is pretty tall and does have reddish hair (not now). he certainly has changed since the first movie.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 27th, 2004 12:44 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

they seriously don't LOOK tall

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:00 PM