KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**

Which was the best movie so far? (PLEASE DON'T VOTE TIL' AFTER YOU'VE SEEN POA!!!)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sorceror's/Philosopher's Stone 3 2.73%
Chamber of Secrets 9 8.18%
Prisoner of Askaban 75 68.18%
I liked them all the same 18 16.36%
I didn't like any of them 5 4.55%
Total: 110 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Excalibur

poa-trailer?

Is there already a trailer from the prisoner of azlaban in the internet??

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 06:43 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wizard Lord

I am unaware of there being a trailer for the movie on the net already. Seeing as the movie is set for release sometime in 2004, I really doubt there would be a trailer so soon and any trailer you may happen to run into on the net will probally be a fke/fan made one smile

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 06:48 PM
Wizard Lord is currently offline Click here to Send Wizard Lord a Private Message Find more posts by Wizard Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
da_vipa

there is nothing as yet because they've only been filming it for 3 - 4 months so NO prob not , i saw the knight bus scene being filmed because it was filmed just down the road from me big grin

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 09:39 PM
da_vipa is currently offline Click here to Send da_vipa a Private Message Find more posts by da_vipa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wizard Lord

Warning Prisoner of Azkaban - Movie

With the release of The Phisophers Stone and the Chamber of Secrets, the next Harry Potter film set for release is the Prisoner of Azkaban. So what are your feelings about the movie? Got any rumors or speculation you would like to post? Any info on the actors set to appear in the movie? Post them hear and let me know! See below for the latest news, rumors, speculation and information I have managed to aquire.

- Rumors are strong on certain parts to be played in the film such as Cho Chang and Cedric Diggory - has anyone found any official news on these parts?
- The film is said to be released some time in June 2004! Quite a bit away!
- One rumor suggested Cho Chang may not even make an apperance in the film at all! Surely not true, but what do you think all the same?
- Dan says he has no control over who plays the part of Cho, but says he's quite excited about the character featuring in the movie!
- Many other news and info have appeared about the movie, and plenty can be found in the "Prisoner of Azkaban" area on the site. Got any news, info or rumors? Post them hear, cause I wanna know!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:38 PM
Wizard Lord is currently offline Click here to Send Wizard Lord a Private Message Find more posts by Wizard Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

I'm really confused now...My sister said she heard that they're already finished filming! So editing takes over a year? Thats crazy. Well we'll see!
Even if it does take that long, we'll have the Return of the King (LOTR) to help us get through the wait! :supergrin:

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 05:42 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wizard Lord

lol, yeah i suppose we will. I'm sure it was June 2004, I could be wrong though confused

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 06:32 PM
da_vipa

its out early 2004 and no they havent finished filmin it they just started in febuary, gary oldman is playing sirius

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 06:45 PM
da_vipa is currently offline Click here to Send da_vipa a Private Message Find more posts by da_vipa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
therock316

its June 4th 2004 sleep

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:09 PM
therock316 is currently offline Click here to Send therock316 a Private Message Find more posts by therock316 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

It's coming out June 4th 2004? That's cool..A bit later than I expected though..

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 12:06 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

MOVIE

i have looked around and from what i have seen cho is not even mentioned i have been all over and the movie is in pre production and the only new charecter is gary old man as sirius it looks as if there may not be a cho in the next movie sorry!

robin sad

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:35 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Hp3

what r ya looking forward to in the next movie?

me - snape in a dress!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:30 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

ooh, and i wanna see how they do the dementors!

Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

ooh, ooh, and i wanna know who plays lupin!

Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

ooh, ooh, ooh, and i wanna see the timeturner!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 06:31 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

and buckbeak!

Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

i know i shoulda put that all in one post, but they kept on occuring to me!

danradclifeluva

lol
i wanna see all those things too except i noe hoo plays moony David Thewlis well i dont noe who he is but i noe thats who plays moony

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 12:09 AM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

LOL...I'm looking forward to seeing buckbeak smile
And I'm excited to see all the animagus. I think that is the coolest magic J.K. has put in the books! Oh! And I want to see who plays Peter (a.k.a. Wormtail smile) He better be short...LOL.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 10:51 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I want to see all of the above that and I want to see how lupin turns into the werewolf and I want to see Sirius and how the tree is OH and I want to see how they made Hogsmead too! =) I want to see all those places there. I want to see the tunnel to Hogsmead too!! I can't wait til the 4th movie.....all those new characters and Madam Maxime with Hagrid! =)

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 11:56 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Yjis is my fave book i hope it is good i love the dementors and sirius

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:42 AM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote