KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Author Weasley, my theory.

Author Weasley, my theory.
Started by: zombieman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zombieman
The Undead

Author Weasley, my theory.

I have a theory about Author Weasley. I believe that by the end of the next book muggels and wizards will have to unite and work togather to defeat the dark side, after all JK has said that muggles will begin to notice more and more in the next book so I think they will be fully involved in the war in some way by the time of book 7.

I think it will be Author Weasley who unites the wizarding and muggle world. Firstly, because of his obsession with all things muggle. He is in a position of some importance at the ministry of magic and will know a great deal more about muggles than most wizards. And secondly, because of his name. I think Jk has named him after king author, and king author is famous for bringing unity to his kingdom. The name author actually means something along the lines of 'bringer of unity' or something like that.

I think there may be at least a tiny shred if truth in my crackpot theory, anyone agree?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:11 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

plz put in spoilers...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
plz put in spoilers...

What do you mean? This is just my theory.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:14 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

BUt what if the Theory is true?? edit it and put in [spoilers] you write everything here[ /spoilers] but the last spoiler has no space between the [ and the /

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:16 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

A spoiler is information that has leaked out from a reliable source that you know to be genuine. This is not a spoiler it is a theory that i came up with myslef based on my own research.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:21 PM
ace Face 0

its just a theroy calm down...its a good theroy too

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:29 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

good theory

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:46 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

indeed it is

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:57 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryWings
I See Hell In Your Eyes

yeh i like it! i read something like that somewhere else, but not about the unity thing. good brain zombie (lol, u see wot i did there?)

http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63016104

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:00 PM
CherryWings is currently offline Click here to Send CherryWings a Private Message Find more posts by CherryWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Lady-Lioness-

Wow that is a most excellent theory! I think that's probably the best one I've heard on here!

*If you ran to the end of the Earth I would catch you and you would be safe*

My sitebig grin

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:38 PM
-Lady-Lioness- is currently offline Click here to Send -Lady-Lioness- a Private Message Find more posts by -Lady-Lioness- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Good theory!Thumbs up from me.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 08:42 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah Its a good 1 all right coz Jk bases most of her characters on other people and things like that.ect ect

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:59 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el-pirate
pissed

^true^ very good!! (isn't it arthur, not author...)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:24 AM
el-pirate is currently offline Click here to Send el-pirate a Private Message Find more posts by el-pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 11:34 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote