KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » should bellatrix really b hated?

how do u feel about bellatrix?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
hate her! 13 76.47%
she cool 1 5.88%
leaning towards hate 2 11.76%
leaning towards like 1 5.88%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

should bellatrix really b hated?
Started by: celestial_moon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celestial_moon
celes

should bellatrix really b hated?

yeah, yeah, yeah, she is 2 blame 4 neville's parents condition and sirius's death. but it wasnt exactly her fault. she hit him with a spell. that spell caused him 2 fall. she didnt directly kill him. and think of how loyal she is 2 voldemort. she waited in azkaban 4 him and never doubted him. she was always there 4 him. plus, she has 2 have some sort of motive 2 join voldemort. mayb her childhood was bad or she was raised that way. there has 2 b something deeper there.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:32 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I think its her fault she obviously had the intentions to do what she did, she knew what she was doing and the trouble it would cause...so I vote I hate her.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:46 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

she had intentions 2 get the prophecy. it was unexpected that he was going 2 go there but he did. bellatrix and sirius must of had some sort of feud when they were little. mayb that's y they fought each other.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 03:54 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Well if you are for the side of Voldermort, what she did is very brave.

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:05 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i'm not saying i support voldemort. i'm looking past that.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:38 AM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

i know i was just saying confused

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:45 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I like Voldemort but I hate bellatrix.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 06:39 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Her and sirius were related wink
and sirius was technically disowned by his family so yeah i think she would want to kill him, i mean what? If sirius hadnt fell she would shake his hand and leave.
Yeah she should be hated, its those that betrayed voldemort who should be forgiven, she stood by him even knowing the full evils he would do if he returned

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 10:38 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Yeah, she didn't like Sirius and Sirius didn't like her and the rest of his family. I think that Bellatrix really should be hated.

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:39 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

but when she walked in2 the DoM that evening did the first thing she think of was, "i'm gonna kill sirius"? no. they didnt know if he was going 2 appear. and if he hadnt fell they probably would have continued fighting. and yes, she stands by voldemort but that shows character that she is loyal 2 her master.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:50 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

she deserves to die she is as evil as voldie after what she did to sirius she is as evil as umbridge.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:53 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

it like angelsflame sed its watside of you are looking from if u from evil piont of view (ur bound to like her for wat she is ) and the opposite if you look at her from the good side

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 04:20 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

oh yeah and Bellatrix didn't mean to torture neville's parents? she was only being loyal??? wutevr...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 09:09 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

ok well i do blame her 4 that. but she was being loyal 2 voldemort! how many would wait years and years in azkaban 4 their master!

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 09:54 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

Just think about it, she thinks that she is helping the world. She thinks that what she is doing is right. Shes wrong, but shes not changing her mind and fighting for what she thinks is right. Some deatheaters join voldermort because they want power, and some joined because its what they think is right. I think she joined it because its what she belived. she is wrong and needs to relize this but still. . .

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 10:37 PM
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

She should be hated. Ur saying we should'nt hate people that are loyal to Voldemort. OKAY. Of course she didnt go in there saying "im gonna get the prophecy and kill sirius." But wut if a robber goes to steal money for his boss and kills a person while doing it. He didnt say he was gonna kill a person. he didnt no he would kill someone. But he did because he wanted the money. I guess he should'nt be hated either. I mean he just wanted to steal money and be loyal to his boss. What's wrong with that? Give me a break.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:26 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

OK i'm not saying that i like her 4 supporting voldemort!
a) there really is no definition of evil. villians c us as the bad guy and vice versa. most ppl dont look past another person's actions. they use that 2 judge other ppl. if u look past her actions, is she really a bad person? thats my main point.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 12:38 AM
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

I understand Celestial. Sometimes, you just wish that you knew more about a character in a book. erm

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:08 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i think Danzeke made a very good point!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:50 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

so does eveyr1 else. and thanks 4 understanding bingabonga. but i think that there is more 2 bellatrix than besides her actions. and that's hwta ppl do based sometimes on action. if i went up and kissed a guy u didnt know as a dare ppl would think we were going out or something but in truth they dont consider any other option.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:21 AM