KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » all the defence againts the dark arts teachers have something in common!

all the defence againts the dark arts teachers have something in common!
Started by: pretty angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pretty angel

all the defence againts the dark arts teachers have something in common!

1 professor quirrell had voldemort at back of his head and he was trying to get the stone for him
2 professor lockhart got his memory taken from him down in the chamber of secrets where voldemort(slyerrin heir) was trying to kill harry and take ginnys life so he could return to be the greatest sorcerer in the world even tho dumbledoor is
3 professor lupin had a friend who was a great supporter of voldemort(sirius black) but he wasnt but lupins other friend peter was the suporter of voldemort and lupin friend james potter (harrys dad) was killed by voldemort
4 professor mad eye moody well who we thought was mad eye moody but was actually crouch who was a great great supporter of voldemort who wanted to kill harry so his master will reward him and he hated a death eater who walked free or somthing like that
5 professor umbirdge (man i hate her) she thought harry was making up lies and storys about voldemort and said he is not back and harry said what about cedric did he die of his own accord did he but umbridge said his death was a tragic accident and she gave harry detensions well that wot i thought all the teachers had something to do with voldemort well not really all of them so who do u think is gonna be the next teacher?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 02:23 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

blink
oh hold! proffesor flitwik also has something in common, he teaches a kid who's parents were killed by voldemort eek!
I dont think that that was a clue, blink tho i think tnks will b teacher wink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 05:36 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

kewl.... they all have connections in some way with voldie and they are teaching DEFENSE againt the dark arts ...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:22 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

this just backs up all kids theorys that teachers are out to get them . . .

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:23 AM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

most defintly

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 11:25 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryWings
I See Hell In Your Eyes

lol...

*eyes tutors suspiciously*

ninja

http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63016104

Old Post Jul 15th, 2004 07:18 PM
CherryWings is currently offline Click here to Send CherryWings a Private Message Find more posts by CherryWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

Ron will be the next DDA teacher...

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 12:00 AM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

But then, wouldn't Snape have been or will be in future a DADA teacher as well? Or do they have to be a current supporter (or linked to one) of Voldemort? Now that would be interesting because if you were are right Pretty Angel then it would imply that Snape goes back to the dark side evil face

oh and LOL@angelflame! big grin

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 04:43 AM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

quote:
Originally posted by angelsflame265
this just backs up all kids theorys that teachers are out to get them . . .

laughing out loud!

But I still think Snape might be the next DADA teacher.. he used to be on Voldemort's side

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 02:16 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

i dont think Snape will be the next DADA teacher.....then Dumbledore would have to go looking for a new Potions Teacher.....im not saying thats the reason but Snape is a very very Good Potions Teacher and im sure Dumbledore has a reason to keep Snape where he is....

i also agree with pretty_angel

@Angel.F.265.... stick out tongue lol

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:58 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

oh dammit, well there goes my theory, then mad

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 11:54 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

Harry did the DA and the curses they learned there were enough to fight off Death Eaters

He will do it somewhere down the line.

Im Back happy

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 11:40 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ok this is stupid! Lupin has no connections for Voldemort! All the storys have connections to Voldemort but not the DADA Teachers so your taking it all wrong.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 04:35 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

Re: all the defence againts the dark arts teachers have something in common!

I hope Tonks will get the job as the next DADA.

quote:
Originally posted by pretty angel
1 who do u think is gonna be the next teacher?

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 04:50 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yeah i like Tonks big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 10:53 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I think harry will be the DA teacher somewhere in book 7

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 05:01 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

jkr said none of the trio is going to become a teacher though

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 06:11 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

and the fact all of them were h8d by snape and only lasted a year

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 01:55 PM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

and all but lupin met a not to favoring fate in the end. .

1. Quirrell is dead
2. Lockheart lost his memory (good for us, bad for him)
3.Moody doesn't trust any one ever more so
4. Umbridge is well. . . i don't know what to call it. I would say crazy but. . . she was a bit crazy before. . . well she got pushed off the edge
and you can argue that lupin had it bad now, because he can't get a good job

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 02:47 PM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

umbridge may not be dead yet but soon will be in the umbride whack thread

Old Post Aug 9th, 2004 05:04 PM