KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » omg i think this is dan!!!!!!

omg i think this is dan!!!!!!
Started by: LuvHarryPotter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LuvHarryPotter

omg i think this is dan!!!!!!

I've been talking to someone online and I think they might be dan radcliffe!! I haven't asked him or anything but he's from great britain, same age, he doesn't go to normal school, his name is dan, and just the way he talks....idk should I ask him?? what if he totally blows me off...anywayz the screen name is pnkrockr237...someone talk to him and tell me if you think he might be dan!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:17 AM
LuvHarryPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LuvHarryPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LuvHarryPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

lol no expression just ask him.... i need to go the three broom sticks for a drink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:24 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

sorry, dont mean to burst your bubble but there are many guys named dan who I'm very sure live in the UK.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:52 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Auror Chk

sorry LuvHarryPotter sad maybe hes as addicted to Harry Potter as anyone els and thinks hes Dan no expression

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 09:19 AM
Auror Chk is currently offline Click here to Send Auror Chk a Private Message Find more posts by Auror Chk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

lol! i have to agree with the rest of these guyz..but tgen again, u never know do u ..after all he does like rock music, and his name is punk rocker so who knows!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:55 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Yo are you talking to him on a messager or what site?

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:26 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote