KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » ~What would be...~

~What would be...~
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

~What would be...~

What would be the thing your bogart would turn into???

I dunno bout me?? blink....Probally some sort of bug or spider big grin

& Wat do u think the Dursleys Bogarts be and Malfoys big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:32 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pesh

Warning

I think Malfoy's boggart will be Harry in Q. robes because how hard he tries to hide it malfoy fears harry.

And for dudley well surely a wizard

Mine would be ummm............

A teacher saying I have failed everything eek!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:56 AM
pesh is currently offline Click here to Send pesh a Private Message Find more posts by pesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Hmm.......I think Dudleys would b harry and Petuinia's would b Lilly or every1 finding out she is realated 2 a witch big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 05:59 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pesh

Yeah that's for sure , I wonder what it will be for dumbledore and for Snape...........

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 06:03 AM
pesh is currently offline Click here to Send pesh a Private Message Find more posts by pesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Snape......hmmm Dunno bout him....and I have No Idea abotu Dumbleodre

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 06:12 AM
Lady_Eowyn3
ACTING IS LIFE

i think dumbledore would be a dead harry and voldy ruling, mine would be never becoming and actress, a director telling me i will never amount to anything and am just a horrific actress :'(

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 06:17 AM
Lady_Eowyn3 is currently offline Click here to Send Lady_Eowyn3 a Private Message Find more posts by Lady_Eowyn3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pesh

I think Snape's would be Harry's father what's your idea

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 06:22 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Hmmm.......Snape...Maybe Voldie catching him on good side....dunno

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:02 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

MINE WOULD BE A SPIDER...........I HATE SPIDERS..............

My husband caught this huge a** spider the other night and put it in a tuperware container and he was chasing me around with it....

HE MADE ME CRY! sad no I am terrified of spiders...I dunno if its the legs or what....or having been bitten by two different ones before....but they freak me out.

I think I can tolerate a snake more..............then again....maybe not!!!!!

South Korea has the biggest spiders I've ever seen...face to face....... (not counting tarantulas)

*runs away from the spiders*

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:05 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I think it's their grotesque shape and way of motion.

I shudder to think what mine could be... probably not for a forum with so many minors.

Last edited by shaber on Aug 4th, 2004 at 11:09 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:06 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Shaber...............get happy thoughts in your mind!!!! big grin yes

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:08 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

He chased u with 1sad Thats mean....Gah my mum got sent this email from a friend with these huge spiders from some place that are like the size of my comp *shudders* & when they bite ya they make u go numb so they can eat u or sumthin *runs as well*

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:09 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Malfoys boggart would be a FERRETTT!!! cuz he got turned into one...laughing out loud

hrm............

dursley's................there's would be voldemort or HAGRID...or DUMBLEDORE....(remember my last Petunia)...that howler

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:10 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Probaby was a camel spider......those ones are tanish gold color and they get bigger than your hand.... that's why I never want to get deployed to the desert....I would flip out!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:11 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

*bye* talk to you all later...........gotta get ready for work......ugh

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:12 AM
shaber
schizoid

I think giant centipedes might be even more horrible than spiders. I have a book called Nightmares of Nature and it had a photo of a centipede dismembering a mouse and another of a slumbering man with a centipede on his duvet with the subtitle: "one of the last things you'd want to find in your bed."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:12 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Eewwww......poor mousie

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:16 AM
shaber
schizoid

Yeah, the hideous object was tearing off the mouses furry skin with its pincers sick

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:18 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

mine would be a ball or my best friend >.<

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:21 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing really? blink

Old Post Aug 4th, 2004 11:25 AM