KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » bad news for harry potter movie fans

bad news for harry potter movie fans
Started by: celestial_moon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celestial_moon
celes

Shocked bad news for harry potter movie fans

i just read that the order of the phoenix comes out in 2007!!! they will be 2 old 2 play the parts! daniel radcliffe would be, like, 18, tom would b in his 20's, rupert would be in his 20's. emma would also be 18. IT'S NOT FAIR!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 04:10 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

All well

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:24 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

That would be good.With different actors the film might be better.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:03 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yaeh!but i'm used to the old actorsa nd wat can i say...i don't like changes...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 01:36 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNataliex

I thought Tom is like, 15 right now!... so three years later, won't he be like 19 or 18? heh, i guess that's 20's...

until the day i die, i spill my <3 for u

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:58 PM
xNataliex is currently offline Click here to Send xNataliex a Private Message Find more posts by xNataliex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

actually i heard tom felton was 14/15 in the first movie...weird. and it would b a lot worse with different actors. not the same chemistry.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 03:07 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Polly

I love Tom, Emma, Daniel and Rupert but sometimes you just have to move on.. *sniff* sad lol

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 12:46 AM
Polly is currently offline Click here to Send Polly a Private Message Find more posts by Polly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

yes but then i'll end up gagging because they wont b as good. but i will move on!

-Don't leave us

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 04:41 AM
Razul

if they change actors, it will be the last movie

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 08:31 AM
Razul is currently offline Click here to Send Razul a Private Message Find more posts by Razul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hhhhr

i think i should take my time with the next book; half a page per day big grin

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 10:56 AM
hhhhr is currently offline Click here to Send hhhhr a Private Message Find more posts by hhhhr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slytherinchick

I really hate that. It won't be good if they have new actors/actress. Oh well.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 01:23 PM
slytherinchick is currently offline Click here to Send slytherinchick a Private Message Find more posts by slytherinchick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

sad

-Don't leave us

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 02:56 PM
LAXCHIX

Worried wait a minute thats gonna suck

hey well i think that they should just keep the sam e characters because the movie is so good and with different actors will stuck. and isnt the whole point of a movie to show that the characters have grown? hello.....!!!!!! sad mad confused

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 05:03 PM
LAXCHIX is currently offline Click here to Send LAXCHIX a Private Message Find more posts by LAXCHIX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

THANK U

-Don't leave us

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 05:25 PM
myredmirage95
The Beat Box Badger

um...just because the movie won't come out until 2007 doesnt mean they can't film it now. They started filming GOF March 22nd.. give them a year to get it finished, then they'll start filming OOTF, which will be in 2005 and will make the actors around 15-17 years old. No big deal since most actors are quite a few years older in real life than the characters they play.

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 06:37 PM
myredmirage95 is currently offline Click here to Send myredmirage95 a Private Message Find more posts by myredmirage95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chelse_gladrin9
mY cheMicAl roMaNcE-er

if tom's not in it im not going to watch it. he RULES beyond all belief !!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 09:32 PM
Chelse_gladrin9 is currently offline Click here to Send Chelse_gladrin9 a Private Message Find more posts by Chelse_gladrin9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

quote:
Originally posted by myredmirage95
um...just because the movie won't come out until 2007 doesnt mean they can't film it now. They started filming GOF March 22nd.. give them a year to get it finished, then they'll start filming OOTF, which will be in 2005 and will make the actors around 15-17 years old. No big deal since most actors are quite a few years older in real life than the characters they play.

now that u mention it... confused

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 11:49 PM
pinkduckie

ok here is the thing,
if you change the original actors it with change the chemistry with in the group. it is po ssible to be 20-25 and play a 17 year old.

look at your favorite teenage tv show.... on The O.C we have 23 years old playing 18 year olds.. it is possible.

i mean who else are you going to get to play Ron? i mean who can do those faces he does. Or who could you get to play malfoy.. no one will ever be able to say "Potter" with such hate like tom does!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 07:12 AM
pinkduckie is currently offline Click here to Send pinkduckie a Private Message Find more posts by pinkduckie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I don't like changes either......no I don't mind some, we'll you never know, they mite do order of the blah blah.........they said they probably weren't doing GOF but it turns out they are.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 07:46 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i think they'r holding off the 5th movie so jkr can get her books out...they've mostly caught up with her.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 05:08 PM