KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » HP and The WW

HP and The WW
Started by: sunnygirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sunnygirl

Smile HP and The WW

Hi, does any1 else think that The Worst Witch and Harry Potter r strangely similar. I know they have their differences, but the main characters both go 2 school 2 practice magic.
I'm not a massive fan or anything, but I have read some of the books (3 and 4).
I also love watching films, listening 2 music and watching TV. I wouldn't mind if a HP fan or any1 else answered this message.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2005 11:54 AM
sunnygirl is currently offline Click here to Send sunnygirl a Private Message Find more posts by sunnygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

All depends on who you are.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 01:58 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

I Have Seen The Worst Witch & Harry Potter...Sorry, I Dont See Any Simularities.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:18 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

I Haven't Read The Book, I Have Only Seen The Series On TV.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:19 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

i can see similarities in that they're both to do with magic - but from what i remember of the worst witch they're not overly similar! :P

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:22 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

The Worst Witch series was for five year olds very first reading practise wasn't it? messed

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:31 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

not that i was aware of, but could have been

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 02:36 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

1.) they ride brooms different
2.)no wands
3.) everything else.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 03:53 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

That was a very poor comparison. Besides, one can say that Harry Potter resembles many books. Lord of the Rings apears to be the most popular, although I have seen comparisons between many others including the Nancy Drew series.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 05:20 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

anything can be made similar to anything if you try hard enough ...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:38 PM