KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Good morning :) info needed

Good morning :) info needed
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good morning :) info needed

Before you say anythnig ive taken the effort to look through other threads abo9ut half blood prince to know avail even clicked on the notice and the thread for it was "invalid thread." Or something so i was wondering if anybody could give me any news on half blood prince...Release date? Etc?

ty smile

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:40 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

release date is over 29 days...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:46 AM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ty smile

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:48 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

July 16th release date. Dumbledore dies. Voldemort nor Harry is the HBP.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:37 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheSun
July 16th release date. Dumbledore dies. Voldemort nor Harry is the HBP.

Thanks for the spoiler mad

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:59 AM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

how do you know? erm

maybe it's not truth.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:36 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt its true voldemorts 1 of the crucial chars for the whole thing at the moment. Doing him in would be disastrous to the plot line

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 11:57 AM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

the character death has not been officially named dont mind the sun the sun likes to be a pain lol

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:14 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by tigress
the character death has not been officially named dont mind the sun the sun likes to be a pain lol

Lol, not officialy named, but I have posted this several times, so I'll shorten it down. Bookmakers, in town where HBP is being printed, receieved maaaany £50 bets on Dumbledore dying. They said 'obvious spolier has been leaked, betting suspended because they don't like losing money, blah blah'. JKR commented officially on this, but did not deny it. Plus with the prevalence of DD on the HBP covers leads one to believe that the informatioon is fairly reliable. And I don't like to be a pain, I just assumed people knew about this, it was on quite a few websites as well as in the national papers and on JKR's website.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:18 AM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by daeri
Thanks for the spoiler mad

You're very welcome.

TheSun

Originally posted by Moosooman
I doubt its true voldemorts 1 of the crucial chars for the whole thing at the moment. Doing him in would be disastrous to the plot line

I think you mean Dumbledore.

tigress

Lol, not officialy named, but I have posted this several times, so I'll shorten it down. Bookmakers, in town where HBP is being printed, receieved maaaany £50 bets on Dumbledore dying. They said 'obvious spolier has been leaked, betting suspended because they don't like losing money, blah blah'. JKR commented officially on this, but did not deny it. Plus with the prevalence of DD on the HBP covers leads one to believe that the informatioon is fairly reliable. And I don't like to be a pain, I just assumed people knew about this, it was on quite a few websites as well as in the national papers and on JKR's website.

I know I was just joking wink

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:24 AM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by tigress
I know I was just joking wink

Lol, I don't always get the humour. sad

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:26 AM
tigress

lol sorry i need to use smilies when im posting that way peeps will know im jk no worries wink

Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:28 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think you mean Dumbledore.

embarrasment AYE

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:22 PM
halfbldprincess
*never a princess* LOL

dumbledore doesn't die!

coming out july 16.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:32 PM
halfbldprincess is currently offline Click here to Send halfbldprincess a Private Message Find more posts by halfbldprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not yet even. J.k wouldn't be silly enough to kill off the best chars. Sirious came as a big duprise to me tbh. But the killing of another of these father like figures would send harry bonkors.

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:34 PM
halfbldprincess
*never a princess* LOL

the wizard doesn't stand a chance if dumbledore dies... sirius i can understand. but dumbledore? no way. who'd lead the battle? Harry? a 17 yr old boy? no.

coming out july 16.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 05:48 PM
halfbldprincess is currently offline Click here to Send halfbldprincess a Private Message Find more posts by halfbldprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh dumbledores pretty much a pilalr sought of charectar to the whole story thats why i doubt jk will kill him off.

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:38 PM
TheSun

We'll just have to wait and see then.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:10 AM