KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » "Neither Can Live While The Other Survives"

Who Can't Live Without The Other?
This poll is closed.
Neville and Harry 1 20.00%
Neville and Voldemort 0 0%
Harry and Voldemort 4 80.00%
Other... 0 0%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

"Neither Can Live While The Other Survives"
Started by: babysooner13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

Question "Neither Can Live While The Other Survives"

Hey you all. I have a question about our little prophecy.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord Approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."

When the prophecy says, "Neither can live while the other survives," didn't you notice that that can be referring to Neville and Harry? Because it may not be Harry and Voldemort who have to die. They only have one choice -- either Harry and Voldemort die or they both live. But what if that's not the truth? What if Harry isn't thinking about how Neville could have been "the boy who lived"? What if Harry and Neville can't live while one of them dies? What if the prophecy has two meanings? Because, it could have been Neville too.

I'm asking to please give me your thoughts and answers. No bad comments or ruining this thread if not asked (Dark Canadian... that means you).

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:49 PM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

go on www.jkrowling.com that should clear everything up 4 u a little more.

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:00 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babysooner13
Lavender Brown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zac_j
go on www.jkrowling.com that should clear everything up 4 u a little more.

Shhh, dont' paste a link. Let us think... USE our BRAINS for once. LOL laughing . NO, seriously . I read the website thing and that's not what I meant. See, I never said that Neville and Harry had to kill eachother.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:15 PM
babysooner13 is currently offline Click here to Send babysooner13 a Private Message Find more posts by babysooner13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. There's already a thread on this loacted HERE

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:01 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote