KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » whats going to happen next

whats going to happen next
Started by: biggesthpfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Miffed whats going to happen next

in this forum you tell me what you think is going to happen next in the hp series while we debate over if there is a possiblity when i say crush we debate aganst it.but when i say agree you talk you find ways to agree and when i say opnion you tell me your piont of view and what you belive.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:56 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

do you think ginny and harry are going to get back together.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 10:51 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

CRUSH

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 10:51 PM
noelluvspotter

quite honestly i think that he should get back together with Jinny because the slightest risk of him liking Hermione is disastrous. I can not see them going out that would be the worst thing ever that would make me sadder then when both serious and Dumboldore died.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:36 AM
noelluvspotter is currently offline Click here to Send noelluvspotter a Private Message Find more posts by noelluvspotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

its spelled sirus and i disagree why would harry get back with her if they just broke up it dosent make sense

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 08:44 PM
~dorkerina~

he is saying he is not going to be in any relationship at the time, i don't know why you guys would call it a break up, he did not say he needed space or that there was anything wrong with them being together. i still think of them as a pair, just becuase his feelings put her in peril doesn't mean he doesn't feel for her, she knows that.

oh and in the next book i think harry will buy some raspberry jam. big grin

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:59 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

IS DUMBLEDORE REALLY DEAD

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 09:41 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Closed. Please use the SEARCH for a specific thread that you would like to post in .

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:22 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote