KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » should they do a follow up???

should they do a follow up???
Started by: d-fly_girl008

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

should they do a follow up???

i've been wondering, and i thought that maybe a follow up to the septology would be cool. like, wat they did after, when they are older and all the couple things are setteled and wat their jobs turned out to be. or something like before harry with his parents.

any thoughts???

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:10 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Randomness
A Pirate Life For Meh

That would be cool but i think the only way ou would be able to read it is if someone did a fanfiction on it. J.K is going to write books for younger kids now

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:25 PM
Randomness is currently offline Click here to Send Randomness a Private Message Find more posts by Randomness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

i know, but i thought it would be cool if she did

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 04:30 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

JKR did mention that she might do a sort of "encyclopedia" of the things and charactors (minor charactors like Dean and Privati.)

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:32 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

It might be cool, but it won't happen.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:38 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

I actually believe the last chapter of book 7 is suppose to be that

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 07:55 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

she has one of those out on all of the beasts, but i never heard of one for poeple??

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:18 PM
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Regulus A Black
I actually believe the last chapter of book 7 is suppose to be that

Really? That would be neat...... big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 09:50 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

yes it would, i forget where i read that though

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 10:21 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by DanFan4000
Really? That would be neat...... big grin

It's an Epilogue.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 03:47 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
she has one of those out on all of the beasts, but i never heard of one for poeple??

She said that after it's all said and done (meaning after book 7) she might make a little encyclopedia of everyone's backstories, and stuff.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 04:06 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by hpfanizzledizzl
She said that after it's all said and done (meaning after book 7) she might make a little encyclopedia of everyone's backstories, and stuff.
Just as long as she doesn't continue the storyline with after the school. After book seven, she should stop while she is ahead.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 06:59 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanFan4000
Harrys Twin

JKR can do as she pleases.................. cool

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 01:53 PM
DanFan4000 is currently offline Click here to Send DanFan4000 a Private Message Find more posts by DanFan4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

She will end up screwing herself over.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 08:11 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

If she Whores Harry Potter Up, I will Kill Myself.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2006 09:08 PM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Last chapter is already made, so i doubt that will be it. And she never had an epilogue thingy before so i don't think it'll happen

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 04:34 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

I think she should just leave it at that, and let us imagine what happen. The real question is, will he be going back to school, but thats off topic............i think

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:20 AM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by pinkfloydkor
I think she should just leave it at that, and let us imagine what happen. The real question is, will he be going back to school, but thats off topic............i think

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:50 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

confusing, but oh well

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 09:09 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Wouldn't the follow-up be boring....if there is one. I mean, we are all used to Harry fighting Voldy and after the seventh book, who knows if they will even be alive. If Harry is alive, the follow-up might be boring because there would be no Voldemort, after all, the whole series is based on Harry fighting Voldemort. If the follow-up is a chapter, then that would be better because it would be shorter.

All those people who didn't understand, do 75 push-ups....i'm kidding, you just have to raise your hands.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Jul 14th, 2006 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 09:35 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote