KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » garry oldman

garry oldman
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Excalibur

garry oldman

ís it true that gary oldman is going to play sirius black in the third movie?
that would be great, because he´s damn good. i saw him first in leon - the professional. increadible!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2003 11:29 AM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Yep he is gonna play him

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2003 02:21 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
loz

beer

Last edited by Raz on Jun 20th, 2003 at 10:15 AM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 05:01 PM
loz is currently offline Click here to Send loz a Private Message Find more posts by loz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

Yup, Gary Oldman is.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:08 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

YAY!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2003 07:12 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braavosi
First Sword of Braavos

Well that's really too bad cause he's a great actor and I would love to see him in more than three movies...

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 04:43 AM
Braavosi is currently offline Click here to Send Braavosi a Private Message Find more posts by Braavosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Guess what, a friend told me he knew Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and thats how he got in. My friend told me so i don't know if it's true or not

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 06:04 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lupin

Gary Oldman plays baddies usually.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 05:50 PM
Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Who's Gary Oldman?! What shows/movies has he been in? I want to know who will play Moody. That will be interesting (book/movie 4, if they do one!)

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 11:21 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

Worried urrmm..

I dun think Gary Oldman is fit for the character.. I mean, yeah Sirius must b a rather dark person, but he should b fun, too. I dun see Gary Oldman for Sirius. Dats juss my thought smile

btw, does neone know who's gonna play Lupin?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 03:26 PM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

K the cast is Gary Oldman will play a new character, Sirius Black. Timothy Spall will play another new character, Peter Pettigrew. David Thewlis will play Professor Lupin. Pam Ferris will play Aunt Marge, and British comic Paul Whitehouse will play Sir Caddogan. And Michael Gambon will be Albus Dumbledore.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:09 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

1/2 of those i dont noe who they r but u noe o well

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:10 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

ya know who should b Sirius??
Viggo Mortensen .. when he played Aragorn.. he can show dat he's all dark, seems like he's always in the war.. but still good looking.
n for Lupin.. I was hoping Ewan McGregor stick out tongue

am makin such a fuss out of it.. but those two (along wid james, Fred n George) r my fave characters stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 01:58 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

I wanted EWan Mcgregor to be Lupin as well! I think EWan is gorgeous!
Does anybody know why ewan won't be playing Lupin's part?

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:03 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

glad sumone's agree..
I dun even know of Ewan considering (or been called) to play Lupin in the first place.. i thought dat was only a rumour?! T__T

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:06 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Oh Ok! It probably was! thank you Vamp stick out tongue

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:07 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

Look, I know that this is a Garry Oldman website, so will the GO fan please forgive me for saying these. I don't think that Garry Oldman would do any justice by playing the role of Sirius Black. He plays the bad guys most of the time, and that image of him in the Fifth Element is simply horrible ( with half his hair gone, and what not), and hes 43 or something, whereas Sirius is only 35-6. I must also add that when I heard the news that he will be playing Sirius Black I quickly went to search the inter net, and was a highly annoyed to find out that he is highly ugly, not only that but also that he is only 5'10 inches tall, Sirius is suppose to be 6'5 inches, Alan Rickman (Severus Snape) is already 6'1 inches high. And do I need to mention that I rented the movie 5th Element (which was a lot of hassle, since it was released a long time ago and not very popular, so I had to go about 11 stores) with a hope that the actor who plays Sirius will be a drop dead gorgous hunk, but only to be highly angered and disappointed in the end. And if the casting director of PoA is reading this, then listen carefully, Sirius Black is suppose to be extremely good looking, sexy and tall; you should have picked someone like Viggo Mortensen ( after all New Line Cinema and Warner Brothers are sister company), or Johnny Depp, or Hugh Grant (after all he IS British!), or Hugh Jackman, or Robson Green. And did you guys see who plays Lupin? He looks like a complete jerk.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 12:47 AM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

quote:
Originally posted by jennyanderson
Look, I know that this is a Garry Oldman website, so will the GO fan please forgive me for saying these. I don't think that Garry Oldman would do any justice by playing the role of Sirius Black. He plays the bad guys most of the time, and that image of him in the Fifth Element is simply horrible ( with half his hair gone, and what not), and hes 43 or something, whereas Sirius is only 35-6. I must also add that when I heard the news that he will be playing Sirius Black I quickly went to search the inter net, and was a highly annoyed to find out that he is highly ugly, not only that but also that he is only 5'10 inches tall, Sirius is suppose to be 6'5 inches, Alan Rickman (Severus Snape) is already 6'1 inches high. And do I need to mention that I rented the movie 5th Element (which was a lot of hassle, since it was released a long time ago and not very popular, so I had to go about 11 stores) with a hope that the actor who plays Sirius will be a drop dead gorgous hunk, but only to be highly angered and disappointed in the end. And if the casting director of PoA is reading this, then listen carefully, Sirius Black is suppose to be extremely good looking, sexy and tall; you should have picked someone like Viggo Mortensen ( after all New Line Cinema and Warner Brothers are sister company), or Johnny Depp, or Hugh Grant (after all he IS British!), or Hugh Jackman, or Robson Green. And did you guys see who plays Lupin? He looks like a complete jerk.

Firstly, that was his character in The Fifth Element, not GO's taste...
And what about the other Characters in HP? Albus Dumbledore is ancient, doesn't mean that the guy who played him was, does it?

you seem to be placing all your opinion of him into what he did in the 5th Element, just because you didn't like what he done in that doesn't mean he isn't right for the part of Sirius Black.

I, personally think he'd be great. He's good on humour aswell as being the bad guy, of which he doesn't ALWAYS play, for E.g, Bram Stoker's Dracula ..

Get your facts straight, your opinions are totally unjustified.
Also, he's a great guy aswell as a great Actor..

Enough from me, and if you haven't already noticed, I love this guy.

Go Gary!! WoOOoo!!

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 02:53 AM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

Attention CandyKorn!!!!!

Hey, look man, I've already apologized, so there is no need to get all upset OK. Anyway, I still don't like Garry Oldman, and still thinks that casting him in the role of Sirius Black was and still is, a huge mistake. No offence guys, but if you ask me, I'd say they should've casted some one like Viggo Mortensen or Christian Bale ( I've recently seen his picture, and believe me, he is THE sexiest beast alive!) in the role of Sirius Black. And also, I still think that David Thewlis looks like a complete jerk ( and in case your wondering who is he, go and watch Dragonheart, believe me, you'd say the same thing too!).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:33 PM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

i reckon lupin is da best person to play him cause he has to have a tiered look about him and he fits the part well and viggo would be perfect for the part of sirus but i am just as happy with garry he is good i realy liked him in the fith element.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 11:40 PM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote