KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Fred and George Rock my World...

Do you think Fred and George are cool
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 35 97.22%
No 1 2.78%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fred and George Rock my World...
Started by: 4444

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Fred and George Weasly

Dont u thing they r cool and when the ran escaped from hogwarts in hp5

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:52 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

i think they did tha rite thing but if i were 1 of them i wuldve been out alot sooner

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:58 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

They are really interesting and they make cool things

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 01:59 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

def.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:04 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

but ma fav char.s r moony and padfoot they absolutely rok

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:05 AM
VampVicious

hpluva, cant agree more.. wink

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:08 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

yup

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:10 AM
Nefertite

Laugh

Fred and George aren't my favorite characters but I think that they're pritty cool and funny Happy Dance .

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:44 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Of course they are! I admire them. Very courageous smile

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:40 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

uhh.. Griffyndor tower would be all dull without those two.. sad
I mean, no more weasley twins at hogwarts... dang!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 06:37 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mika

Fred and George give for these books very much, the books will not be very boring without them, but i think that those books would be not so interesting without Fred and George.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 09:13 AM
mika is currently offline Click here to Send mika a Private Message Find more posts by mika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

i agree vampvicious 100%
there pretty cool

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:00 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

i think theyre gonna play some kind of part in the fight against voldemort, but i dont know what. i agree that theyr cool 100% also. theyr my fave characters, but followed closely by lupin.
I love the way they are just so down to earth - theyre all about the fun!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:39 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

i agree

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 07:04 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Riun

HEY Fred and George r AWESOME but i think that by them leavin JK got rid of them and i think that the books r gunna b really borin w/o the twins angel

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 08:47 PM
Riun is currently offline Click here to Send Riun a Private Message Find more posts by Riun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

ya but o well i think she shouldve made them only a year apart that way wed have um for another book'

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

SRS rules

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 03:34 AM
MoonChild
Moon Dancer

Laugh Fred and George Rock my World...

ok i think there should be a tread for two VERY VERY IMPORTANT characters in the harry potter series........(drum roll please) Happy Dance FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!!!!!! ok from the very 1st harry potter book i fell in love with these 2 trouble makers!!!! they can sometimes be a lil embarrasment (just a lil) immature but they are hilarious!!!! and i love to laugh laughing out loud and the stunts they pulled in the 5th book made me laugh so hard i cried!!!! so i thought they deserved a thread cuz (forgive me but im soooo sick of hearing about couples!!!) heh neways i love fred and george.....yeah they're great... love rock so if neone cares to share......what do u guys think??? do they rock or what??? (they really showed umbrigde devila thing or 2 huh??? :lolsmile

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 02:25 AM
MoonChild is currently offline Click here to Send MoonChild a Private Message Find more posts by MoonChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Yeah, I really REALLY like them! They are great characters..I like peeves too...he's always causing trouble AND Peeves actually listened to Fred and George and chased Umbridge out of the school.....(can't remember exactly doing what...I just sent the book to my husband) But it was GREAT!! They do crack me up. They had alot of jokes in the 4th book too...like when they took the aging potions...and grew beards...HAH!! That's gotta be funny in the GoF movie! smile

So yes I agree they deserve their own thread.......maybe i should start one for Peeves......smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 12:37 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jero000

i wonder if they do go back 2 skool... cuz i remember them clearly saying sumthin close 2 that quidd. and dumbeldore was the only reasons they were at skool... dumbeldores bak and mb hey are allowed 2 play quadditch cuz umbridge aint there no more... what do u think? they continue on with their prankshop or go bak 2 skool?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:03 PM
jero000 is currently offline Click here to Send jero000 a Private Message Find more posts by jero000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i think they will carry on with the joke shop theve learnt everything they need to know and have outgrown school

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 08:11 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote