KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » You People Cant Judge

You People Cant Judge
Started by: siriusblacksgrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
siriusblacksgrl

Angry You People Cant Judge

:mad: YOU PEOPLE CANT JUDGE HOW GARRY OLDMAN IS GOING TO PORTRAY SIRIUS BLACK UNTILL YOU SEE THE MOVIE MY GAWD DOSENT HE HEVE ENUF ON HIS PLATE (YOU PEOPLE CALLING HIM UGLY AN ALL) WITH OUT CALLING HIM A BAD ACTOR SO DONT JUDGE HIM IF YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE. O AND BY THE WAY YOU PEOLE MAY BEE SITTING THERE READING THID THINKING GAWD WHAT A B**** WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THAT IS THANK YOU. AND SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY " I WAS JUST STATEING MY OPINION" WELL THATS WHAT IM DOING IM STATEING MY OPINION ON YOU JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE. NOW IM TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOU JUST THE ONES WHO ARE TO AROGENT TO BELIVE JUST BECAUSE AN ACTOR ISNET EXACTLLY WHAT THEY HOPED FOR THAN HES NO GOOD AS FOR ME I LOVE GARRY OLDMAN HES MY FAVORITE ACTOR AND NO ONE ELSE COULD DO A BETTER JOB WELL THATS JUST ME. DONT GO SAYING I AM NOT GOING TO SEE THAT MOVIE BECAUSE HES PLAYING SIRIUS HE MAY PORTRAY HIM VERRY WELL THEN WHEN YOUR SWOLLEN HEADS START TO SHRINK AND YOU COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH AND YOU GO SEE THE MOVIE YOUR GOING TO FEEL SO STUPID FOR POSTING SUCH STUPID MESSAGES ABOUT HIM
GOOD DAY TO ALL THE AROGENT STUCK UPS THEY ALOW TO JOIN THIS FORUM
AS FOR THE REST OF YOU HOW DONT HAVE A STICK SHUVED UP THERE "PLACES NOT SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC" HAVE A NICE DAY AND MAY YOU STAY OPEN MINDED :mad:

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:38 AM
siriusblacksgrl is currently offline Click here to Send siriusblacksgrl a Private Message Find more posts by siriusblacksgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

danm! and i think gary oldman looks ok... i never dissed him... i dont judge people or actor in this case until i see there film or acting... k?

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:08 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sanoschicky69
Sanos Chicky

JEEZ, MAN! come on....Gary Oldman Rocks, and th only real judging i've seen has been on Thewlis....

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:11 PM
sanoschicky69 is currently offline Click here to Send sanoschicky69 a Private Message Find more posts by sanoschicky69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StevenStills

Re: You People Cant Judge

quote:
Originally posted by siriusblacksgrl
mad YOU PEOPLE CANT JUDGE HOW GARRY OLDMAN IS GOING TO PORTRAY SIRIUS BLACK UNTILL YOU SEE THE MOVIE MY GAWD DOSENT HE HEVE ENUF ON HIS PLATE (YOU PEOPLE CALLING HIM UGLY AN ALL) WITH OUT CALLING HIM A BAD ACTOR SO DONT JUDGE HIM IF YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE. O AND BY THE WAY YOU PEOLE MAY BEE SITTING THERE READING THID THINKING GAWD WHAT A B**** WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO THAT IS THANK YOU. AND SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY " I WAS JUST STATEING MY OPINION" WELL THATS WHAT IM DOING IM STATEING MY OPINION ON YOU JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE. NOW IM TALKING ABOUT ALL OF YOU JUST THE ONES WHO ARE TO AROGENT TO BELIVE JUST BECAUSE AN ACTOR ISNET EXACTLLY WHAT THEY HOPED FOR THAN HES NO GOOD AS FOR ME I LOVE GARRY OLDMAN HES MY FAVORITE ACTOR AND NO ONE ELSE COULD DO A BETTER JOB WELL THATS JUST ME. DONT GO SAYING I AM NOT GOING TO SEE THAT MOVIE BECAUSE HES PLAYING SIRIUS HE MAY PORTRAY HIM VERRY WELL THEN WHEN YOUR SWOLLEN HEADS START TO SHRINK AND YOU COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH AND YOU GO SEE THE MOVIE YOUR GOING TO FEEL SO STUPID FOR POSTING SUCH STUPID MESSAGES ABOUT HIM
GOOD DAY TO ALL THE AROGENT STUCK UPS THEY ALOW TO JOIN THIS FORUM
AS FOR THE REST OF YOU HOW DONT HAVE A STICK SHUVED UP THERE "PLACES NOT SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC" HAVE A NICE DAY AND MAY YOU STAY OPEN MINDED mad

Mellow out, woman. Making a new topic about it where you use nothing but caps and spell things wrong doesn't help your case at all.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 03:56 PM
StevenStills is currently offline Click here to Send StevenStills a Private Message Find more posts by StevenStills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Ok, Ok, not dissin...is anyone dissin? didn't think so, I Lurve gary man, I love him, we're dissin THEWLIS is all!

LOL

xxxx wink

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 06:49 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sanoschicky69
Sanos Chicky

lol

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 01:17 AM
sanoschicky69 is currently offline Click here to Send sanoschicky69 a Private Message Find more posts by sanoschicky69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Yeah, LOL! eek!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 10:32 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Re: You People Cant Judge

quote:
Originally posted by siriusblacksgrl
mad YOU PEOPLE CANT JUDGE HOW GARRY OLDMAN IS GOING TO PORTRAY SIRIUS BLACK UNTILL YOU SEE THE MOVIE

i've said it 1000000000 times in thread about Gary Oldman as Sirius sick

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 08:36 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

isent siruis suppoes to be ok looking

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:05 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

cant wait for harry potter 3 movie

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 01:05 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sanoschicky69
Sanos Chicky

lol
me neeither

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:25 PM
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

PERHAPS everyone has a point! (novel thought, eh?) Sirius isn't supposed to be handsom in PoA! He's been on the run for months. Think of how easy it would be to turn him into a pretty boy with make-up... it's not right for the film. Kudos to all for keeping true to the story and not delusional fan stalkers.
angel Lily Evens Potter

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:30 PM
LilyEvensPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LilyEvensPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LilyEvensPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

My heads o swelled i csnt est veggies damn u harry pooter!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 05:54 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriusblacksgrl

Re: Re: You People Cant Judge

quote:
Originally posted by StevenStills
[B]Mellow out, woman. Making a new topic about it where you use nothing but caps and spell things wrong doesn't help your case at all. [/
]

mellow out ummmm let me think about it ok i thaught about it no people need not to judge and if bye me making an *** of my self is going to stop them than why not and i dont rember asking you for you opinion Gitt

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:29 PM
siriusblacksgrl is currently offline Click here to Send siriusblacksgrl a Private Message Find more posts by siriusblacksgrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amethyst_dreams

I will judge him for myself when I see the movie. I really do hope that whoever plays Remus Lupin...will be good looking, because I think e should be very good looking!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:33 PM
amethyst_dreams is currently offline Click here to Send amethyst_dreams a Private Message Find more posts by amethyst_dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

well we dont remember asking you for yours stick out tongue and there is no need to call us names after all this is just our opinion and like u said people shouldnt judge stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:36 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok i've seen gary oldman in other movies and he preety hot...in some ways and yah i'm dissin him i'm dissin Micheal GAmbon he looks like a mouse as dumbledore adn i'm also dissin the director...he cuttig everything out, he says he wants it more casual.... WHAT A LOSER thumb down

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:42 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

even so i think its gonna be wicked i dont think jk rowling would approve of the movie if it was crap stick out tongue im very excited about it big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 07:46 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Anyone dissin the actor who’s played in Dracula, Fifth Element, Romeo is Bleeding, and JFk, probably just don’t know who they’re talking about. It seems to be a general trait around here. “Oh, I don’t know anything about this, so I’ll just call it stupid.” Or like yelling at the director, not the script-writers, for what’s being cut from Azkaban.

I think casting Gary Oldman was a great idea.

Attachment: sirius.jpeg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:00 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

whoa no need to say that people may not agree with you but that doesnt mean they dont know wat they are talking bout however i feel the same way the director doesnt choose wats in the movie he jus coaches the actors and instructs them and like i said many times before only time will tell we have to see it for ourselves big grinbig grin

Old Post Aug 12th, 2003 12:24 AM