KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dudley Demented...

Dudley Demented...
Started by: Laviera_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Miffed Dudley Demented...

WHEN DUDLEY GOT CAUGHT BY THE DEMENTOR IN BOOK5, what do you think he head??? He said he could hear stuff, bad stuff...?

LIKE WHAT?????HE IS A CUSSIONED LITTLE BRAT!

LOL! laughing out loud

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:17 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

hello! hes a bully...no one who seeks attention by trying to appear stronger than everyone is mentally okay....he could have psychological probs or most likely he probably got turned down by a girl or somn...i mean honestly who would go out with dudley? *gagging* sorr- *barf*

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:27 PM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said it girl!!!!!

HAAAAHAAAGHAAHAAAHAAA - stops and gags - HAAAHAAAHAAA!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:28 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

i think Dudley will be more afraid of Harry in the next book....

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:55 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

yeah, majorly - i think thay will finally get into that fight - the one that has been waiting to happen for so many long years!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 08:59 PM
phee630

most likely, maybe dudley secretly inside wants to be a wizard just like Harry and that is one of the reasons why he doen't like him

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 09:05 PM
phee630 is currently offline Click here to Send phee630 a Private Message Find more posts by phee630 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unibrow
The Bored One

or it could be the same reason malfoy doesnt like muggle borns....his parents brainwashed him...no ones born arrogant, stupid, selfish, jealous and so on..the pple they grow up around make them that way so bcuz petunia and vernon hate harry that made dudley hate him too...just my theory- but i also think hes jealous harry can beat pple up with a twig...lol i never got the wand thingi....

Clide: 12?
Mr.G: okay now lets try to get an answer from someone whos not a complete retard
anyone? cmon dont be shy!
Kyle: i think i know the answer mr. garrison
Cartman: meh meh meh meh meh meh meh meh
Kyle: shut up fat boy
Cartman: hey! dont call me fat u f***ing jew!
Mr.Garrison: eric did u just say the "f" word?
Cartman: jew?
Kyle: no hes talking about f*** u cant say f*** in school u f***ing fatass
Mr.G: kyle!
Cartman: why the f*** not?!
Mr.G: eric!
Stan:dude u just said f*** again!
Mr.G: stanley!
Kenny:f***
Mr.G: kenny!
Cartman: whats the big deal? it doesnt hurt anybody! f*** f***ity f*** f*** f***
Mr.G: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR?!
Cartman: how would u like to suck my balls?!
Mr.G: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Cartman: oh im sorry im sorry actually what i said was *picks up megaphone*
HOW WOULD U LIKE TO SUCK MY BALLS MR GARRISON?!
Stan: holy shit dude!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 12:58 AM
unibrow is currently offline Click here to Send unibrow a Private Message Find more posts by unibrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phee630

i agree with u unibrow. Any one who can beat up another person with a twig would be pretty impressive....lol

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 07:08 PM
Laviera_j

yeah, totally, i agree too.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 10:58 PM
Laviera_j

but surely Dudley should get really cursed soon???

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:04 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i think that dudley is jealous of harry JUST like petunia was jeoulous of Lily! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:03 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I think Dudley is horrible to Harry because he has never been taught anything else - his parents are horrible to Harry, and vernon in particular applauds and rewards dudley when he is particularlly horrible to harry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:52 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah he applauds him for beefing up.......when he's still chunky..... and all he does is EAT! jeeeeeeeeeeeez

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:28 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

lol!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:03 AM
celestial_moon
celes

what if he heard harry getting all the praise from his aunt and uncle? that would b weird

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 14th, 2004 12:47 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

That would never happen - and I mean NEVER!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 14th, 2004 05:28 PM
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

he could do with a good kicking though, wouldn't it be cool if draco and harry became friends and draco got hold of dudley...wow that I would pey a million galleons to see

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:43 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

laughing out loud that would be funny tigress

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:01 PM
celestial_moon
celes

lol

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 14th, 2004 10:10 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j

I would Lurve that!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:57 PM