KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » pridictions for book 6

pridictions for book 6
Started by: america_boxers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
america_boxers

pridictions for book 6

pridictions for book 6?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 12:56 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomboy
Droog.

Well, for one, I imagine we'll start to see some kind of great power emerging in Harry, which he'll use in his climactic battle with Voldemort.
The wizarding world will be a very different place, as it's public knowledge that Voldemort is now fully risen.
Hopefully in this one we'll start to see more of a burgeoning romance between Ron and Hermione.
I think in all this one won't be as dark as OotP, because for the last one, J.K. Rowling will have to really go all out, to pull off a big end to the series, which will probably feature numerous deaths, including that of Harry.

What do you think?

DB xxx

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:08 PM
doomboy is currently offline Click here to Send doomboy a Private Message Find more posts by doomboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

I wonder if harry died then someone else could kill voldermort then?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:10 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomboy
Droog.

No, I think that Harry sacrifices himself to kill Voldemort in Book 7, I should have made that more clear.

I think it will be a great climactic battle where Harry and Voldemort both die.

It would take a lot of guts for J.K. Rowling to do this, but it would be pretty fantastic.

DB xxx

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:14 PM
doomboy is currently offline Click here to Send doomboy a Private Message Find more posts by doomboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

that would be the perfect end for a horrible life for harry. I'd like to see him get some rest. get out of that death trap hogwarts and settle down.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:21 PM
doomboy
Droog.

Yeah, he would be saving the world, yet saving his mind. I would've gone insane if I was Harry, with all the pressure of the world on my shoulders.

Have you got any predictions?

DB xxx

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 01:40 PM
LilyEvensPotter
Order of the Phoenix

I agree that there is something to be said for Harry sacraficing himself but I do wonder than Neville could have some role to play in that. JKR has shed more light on his character in OotP, and given the prophecy, there might perhaps be some link between Harry and Longbottom. Hm? There IS also the matter of Wormtail - remember how Dumbledore told HP that saving his life created "magic at it's deepest." That life-debt may just spare Harry during future conflict with Lord Voldemort.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 04:57 PM
LilyEvensPotter is currently offline Click here to Send LilyEvensPotter a Private Message Find more posts by LilyEvensPotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote