KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » indiana jones dvd collection

indiana jones dvd collection
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

indiana jones dvd collection

i was thinking of buying it but i think i will get the die hard dvd collection first does ne one own this once though

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 05:14 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I am so gonna get the Indy collection, he he they just start selling it at the local grocery store that wil create a price war arond here , good for me

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:38 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'll probably get it for Xmas.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Great idea Backfire! Instead of buying it I'll ask Santa for it as well!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 08:31 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I have both Die Hard and Indiana, I say go with Indiana because it has a 4th disc loaded with extras and a better price. Die Hard had some decent extras but I liked Indiana's better. And yeah if you liked these movies then you must have this collection.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:13 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

the extra Indy DVD is worththe price alone IMO

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:19 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

Hello,

I haven't purchased Indy and won't. I think that series is a classic for al time but the problem is that I've seen it to death. Because of the price of dvds I'll often buy offbeat stuff that I can enjoy as a "novelty". For example I bought both "Outer Limits" boxed sets, "UFO" both boxed sets, ect...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:17 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

Dude, I think it would be best to get the Die Hard Trilogy first as at play.com i think it is only something like £19 or even less, the Indy collection is superbly awesome though, I bought it back in October,

Discos - Likes Back To The Future Trilogy best though wink

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 08:18 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I got the Indiana Jones collection last Sunday. Is cheaper now than it was first realise. I like it, and it is worth making it a part of any dvd collection. I do like the special features disc. There are some facts about Harrison Ford that I liked. Cool Trilogy thumb up

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:03 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

its $45 at walmart

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 12:46 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Guess I am the only one that was bored to tears with all 3 "Indy" movies.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 05:56 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

whay didnt you like them

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 01:16 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
its $45 at walmart

i go to walmart alot and Ive seen it. Maybe Ill get it! My hubby loves those Adventures films!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 09:18 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I didn't think the movies were that exciting, that's all.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2004 06:04 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xena
Warrior Princess

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I didn't think the movies were that exciting, that's all.

Indy doesnt have cgi but is still fun to watch! thumb up

Old Post Mar 7th, 2004 09:17 PM
Xena is currently offline Click here to Send Xena a Private Message Find more posts by Xena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote