KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Bruce Almighty!

Bruce Almighty!
Started by: Dogbert

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NinthCorona

Bruce Almighty!

OMG! I can't wait for this to come out on DVD tommorow. this movie was mad funny! i wuld be the 1st one in the store, but i got school, n it is hard to cut when you go to catholic school... stick out tongue

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:33 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Twisted Mind
~!*Lifes A B!tch*!~

I herd that this movie was not very good... but i have not seen it.. it sounds good.... O well

Leader of the AIMC (ARMY OF INSANE MULTILATED CRICKETS)! We WILL take over the net! And remember, we ARE watching you!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:41 PM
Twisted Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Twisted Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Twisted Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

My wife bought it yesterday.........

It's okay........but not great. Jim Carey has made better movies.....

Liar, Liar.......The Truman Show......Man on the Moon.......Ace Ventura.........all were better than Bruce Almighty.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:07 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mabius*Emz
~*Emzo*~

Bruce almighty was ......ok.....not the best jim carrey has stared in but still a gd watch
7/10
i think his best movie is dumb and dumber it sooo funny,lol
laughing

Eric Mabius love

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:58 PM
Mabius*Emz is currently offline Click here to Send Mabius*Emz a Private Message Find more posts by Mabius*Emz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

I thought the movie was hilarious. I already bought the DVD. If you watch the deleted scenes you can see my friend at the bakery when Jim Carrey says, "So, boys, this bakery has been around for a long time now. Do you have any special memories of this place?" and my friend replies, "Uh, yea, I remember this one time, a reporter came up and started to ask us stupid questions!"

Just thought I'd tell you

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:32 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss Unknown

I loved the Bruce Almighty! Your friend is so lucky to have been in the film plenTpak52.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:53 PM
Miss Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send Miss Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

i liked it alot. To me life is about the messages you don't think about. With every line spoke, you can take them a step further if you desire to.
I think alot of people just look to be told, and let the implications slip by. It's the implictions that are the miricals. Like when he recieved the powers of God and He said He was going on vacation. Jim should have went with Him. It's hardly mans lesson that needs to be learned here.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 01:11 AM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
penguin29

That was a very good movie! I love the part when he's talking at the end of the movie at the blood drive, and says "Mama,____, finger, nose!" Im just glad im not god!

and so are you
but the roses are wilted
the violets are dead
the sugar bowl is empty
and so is your head!
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:44 PM
penguin29 is currently offline Click here to Send penguin29 a Private Message Find more posts by penguin29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote