KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Braindead

Braindead
Started by: papabeard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

Braindead

I think the DVD of Braindead by Peter Jackson has been deleted, I saw it for £42.50 on Amazon stating it had been deleted, then I found it in the HMV sale for £6.99, Im thinking of buying a few more and selling them on ebay and would advise others to do the same.

Hopefully a better version will be released as the Disc I bought has no extras whatsoever.

Anyone know anything about this?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 08:07 AM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

The Trimark release, with the skull in the mouth, is still in print. The "Braindead" release with the 104 minute Uncut version has been discontinued.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 12:44 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i've got the origional release video with bubble pack front! how old school am i! but i want to buy it on dvd

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Sep 12th, 2005 10:46 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olchik

That's a good idea, but unfortunately I'm a horrible seller, so it won't work for mesad

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 10:49 AM
olchik is currently offline Click here to Send olchik a Private Message Find more posts by olchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papabeard
tHe RiVeRmaN

"The Trimark release, with the skull in the mouth, is still in print. The "Braindead" release with the 104 minute Uncut version has been discontinued."

In the UK we dont have the Dead Alive cover, but I believe both the uncut version and the one below have been discontinued.

Attachment: b00006rhu4.02.lzzzzzzz.jpeg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 12:17 PM
papabeard is currently offline Click here to Send papabeard a Private Message Find more posts by papabeard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i havn't seen it around but i'm looking none the less. the VHS in aus is worth like $50

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 12:48 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tabby999
i havn't seen it around but i'm looking none the less. the VHS in aus is worth like $50

*spits out coffee*

Where the hell is that?!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:30 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

if you lose any places (i.e Videoland or other rental place) normally its only $20 or so to pay for it. i lost 3 movies, the two DVDs were $20 and $30, the VHS of Braindead, $50

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 11:38 PM