KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Evil Dead 2

Evil Dead 2
Started by: somenoise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
somenoise

Evil Dead 2

Have you seen that the Evil Dead 2 DVD came out? as a limited edition featuring a special latext cover designed by special effects designer Tom Sullivan.!!
Looks totally awesome!!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 10:08 PM
somenoise is currently offline Click here to Send somenoise a Private Message Find more posts by somenoise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Yes! Same as they did with a special edition of part one, a box resembling the Necronomicon. They are on my shoppinglist, but pretty expensive....

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 10:20 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sweet!!! I'm gonna have to check it out sometime..

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 05:45 AM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Yes! Same as they did with a special edition of part one, a box resembling the Necronomicon. They are on my shoppinglist, but pretty expensive....

Through 10/20, DeepDiscountDVD.com is holding a sale on a shitload of Anchor Bay DVD titles. Included is November's "Books of the Dead" Evil Dead 1 & 2 Necronimicon double book set for $31. I already pre-ordered it.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2005 06:21 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

hmmm, that's a good deal! Thanks for the info, I really want those editions on the shelve

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 04:02 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Through 10/20, DeepDiscountDVD.com is holding a sale on a shitload of Anchor Bay DVD titles. Included is November's "Books of the Dead" Evil Dead 1 & 2 Necronimicon double book set for $31. I already pre-ordered it.

So you get both books in this set?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 10:46 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Yep.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:34 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

damn, i bought the bare bones ED2 and the CE ED1

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 11:44 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

The Anchor Bay releases of "Evil Dead" are shit. They threw black bars on them to present it in a "widescreen format", when the movie's OAR was fullscreen 1:33:1.

That said, I bought the Elite Entertainment version, which has better menus, and picture. Same extras, same commentary, just the RIGHT presentation.

I'm only getting the Book of the Dead 2 Pack because it's so damn cheap, and cool looking. It's got some exclusive extras as well that I'd like to see.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 12:43 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

so i didn't miss out on too much?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:47 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I wasn't originally going to buy this Limited edition DVD. But I saw it and grab it from the rack. I pressed the yellow eye and it scream....that was a good enough excuse for me to buy it. So I got it and loving it! big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 11:33 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I bought. I have like, all the different DVD editions of ED2. I've seen it too many times to count since I was about 8 years old. Greatest horror movie ever, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 05:57 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

I love every scene in that movie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 08:53 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote