KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » 'Nightmare on Elm Street" SE DVD - 9/26

'Nightmare on Elm Street" SE DVD - 9/26
Started by: C-Dic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

'Nightmare on Elm Street" SE DVD - 9/26

Alls I can say is.."How sweet? A new NOES treat!"

Nightmare on Elm Street - New Line Infinifilm DVD 9/26/06

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 09:51 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Looks great. ANOES is one of my favorite horror films.

I won't be getting this though. I already have the box set.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:03 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i'll probably get it even tho i have the boxset

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:26 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now that is an amazing cover!!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:27 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

First TCM gets a SE and now Nightmare On Elm Street....good times!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The first NOES is the only one that I own, and I WILL be buying this. To be truthful, the only other NOES movie that I like is the third film: Dream Warriors, but not enought to buy it. I dunno, if they did a SE on pt 3, I might buy it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 10:59 PM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
Looks great. ANOES is one of my favorite horror films.

I won't be getting this though. I already have the box set.

You honestly wouldn't own it, anyway? It's getting a complete overhaul. Craven and Englund commentary, remastered, seemless branching into deleted scenes, etc. I mean, suit yourself, but the boxed set edition of ANOES is garbage in comparison, IMO, which is why I am selling mine.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 12:20 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Well, I like all the movies more or less. If I just sell the first ANOES, the artwork isn't complete anymore. I know it sounds stupid but it is a nice casing when complete.

And I don't see the need to own more than one copy of the same movie.

Last edited by Wolfie on Jun 15th, 2006 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 12:22 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Rarely do titles from complete boxed sets get reworked, but when that boxed set is 7 years old, and was obsolete even when it was released..well..

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 12:41 AM
Dusty

I've got the Tapes. That's good enough for me.

The only ones really worth watching are the first and third.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 12:50 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TurboBadgerx2

You would rather keep your VHS's? Your insane! I'm buying this first day!!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 04:23 AM
TurboBadgerx2 is currently offline Click here to Send TurboBadgerx2 a Private Message Find more posts by TurboBadgerx2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I got the box set for the same price as one seperate dvd here in the shops(well it was at the time), so I'm happy with my dvd box set with the seven films in. But will definitely get the first dvd on its own. Just like to see the same done to Dream Warriors now smile The others I'm not too bothered to get again.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 10:46 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Suleyman

This is my most anticipated DVD of the next few months, next to the Dark Sky TCM release. The cover looks amazing, and the special features are fantastic.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 11:14 AM
Suleyman is currently offline Click here to Send Suleyman a Private Message Find more posts by Suleyman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

I'll be getting it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 03:53 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stingerfan

i got the set, had 1/2 seperatly once, and i'm still getting this dvd

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 03:12 PM
stingerfan is currently offline Click here to Send stingerfan a Private Message Find more posts by stingerfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote