KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Started by: Wolfie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Exciting news! Men in Tights is getting an individual release on September 5th! big grin

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 09:26 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Awesome.. I love Men In Tights...

confused I do mean the movie.. whistle

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 03:33 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Same here. I didn't want to get that big Mel Brooks collection, considering I've only seen two or three in it. This I'm gonna get though.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 06:19 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

What does this mean? I mean it's been sold here separately for ages. What does this version have to offer? What special features will it have?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2006 07:19 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Has it? Well, in the US it hasn't been available on DVD until recently when a Mel Brooks collection came out. I don't care to get that 'cause I've only seen two or three of the movies in the $70 set. I was only interested in Men in Tights, which is now getting an individual US release.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2006 04:55 AM
faradayslaw

Yeah, its one of my favorite comedies of all time.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 11:55 AM
faradayslaw is currently offline Click here to Send faradayslaw a Private Message Find more posts by faradayslaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

This makes me happy. I didn't want to get the box set because I already owned several that were in it so it would have been $70 for Men in Tights to me. I ordered a DVD of it from Britain but it was a bootleg with bad glitches (not worth watching). Pissed me off. Now I can get the real thing.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 03:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i've seen it about for a while, one of those "i really should but probably never will" dvds

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 03:38 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tabby999
i've seen it about for a while, one of those "i really should but probably never will" dvds

It really isn't worth it. The Australian release is crap as. I'm going to find out what the US version is about.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 12:57 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah, its like the Sin City dvd, great movie, thats all thats on the disk

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 01:41 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Love the movie, except for the lame ass cutscenes with the "Merry Men" rappers. Jesus, that was a bad idea. I'll still buy it, though.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I have a friend who has those raps memorized. They are his favorite parts. I however, agree that those were horrible.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 06:55 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Thats an awesome movie.
Definite buy for me.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 04:45 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote