KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » If Spider-Man were killed who should be the one to kill him?

If Spider-Man were killed who should be the one to kill him?
Started by: HockeyFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HockeyFace

If Spider-Man were killed who should be the one to kill him?

What are your answers?

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:58 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aesma
A Sweet Breath

Suicide... lol, but they'll probably not allow that.

By a superhero... his life a sacrifice for the lives of many.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:15 AM
Aesma is currently offline Click here to Send Aesma a Private Message Find more posts by Aesma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

me

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:01 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

hmmmmm who would or could kill spidey is a good question i think that if he did die i would like it to be by venom and then venom turns good and gets his own comic with him as a good guy

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:25 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

The Green Goblin, but not the one from the movie. The Green Goblin
from Peter Parker Spider-Man. The one in Return Of The Goblin.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:26 AM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

ya i would say venom but he has had the chance one time to many and always lets him go. so i say if he dies let it be a shocker..like he's fighting a group of spider slayers and the numbers get to him that would suck, but it would be beliveable

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:10 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpindelStrike

well if any of you guys read the comics then you know how spiderman is going to die as revealed in ASM 500

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:08 AM
SpindelStrike is currently offline Click here to Send SpindelStrike a Private Message Find more posts by SpindelStrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well my name is venomfan so...... spidey is not my top priority..anyhow this thread is about how you feel he should die,by who,bla bla but if you know feel free to share

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:22 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sc0rchy
El Scorcho

just some random new york gangster. big grin

El Scorcho... AY CARUMBA!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 07:10 AM
Sc0rchy is currently offline Click here to Send Sc0rchy a Private Message Find more posts by Sc0rchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

thats fuc*ed up

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 07:30 AM
SpindelStrike

no its not some new york ganster. its a bunch of cops who are trying to take spidey down. and i guess the main sargeant comes up to spidey while he's visiting aunt mays grave. and they have a talk and peter is already old and the cops know his spiderman. you really have to read it to understand why its all happening in stuff but yeah they ask him to surrender but spidey goes down fighting and almost beating up all the cops bur he gets shot in the back.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 08:46 AM
SpindelStrike is currently offline Click here to Send SpindelStrike a Private Message Find more posts by SpindelStrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well it sounds depressing,but i guess im gonna check it out.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 09:04 AM
Hypester
Not as Hype as I'd like

Captain America

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:33 PM
Hypester is currently offline Click here to Send Hypester a Private Message Find more posts by Hypester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hypnoticzzz
alas poor spiderman

VENOM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:04 AM
hypnoticzzz is currently offline Click here to Send hypnoticzzz a Private Message Find more posts by hypnoticzzz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Mary Jane

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 07:50 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venombite

VENOM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:34 PM
Venombite is currently offline Click here to Send Venombite a Private Message Find more posts by Venombite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan2003
The Puss In Boots

If Spider-Man were to die, it would have to be someone special. A good plan would be for Venom and Cargane to merge into a one super-human being and then take over someone Peter loved. They could take over Aunt May, but if they set it near the end of the story, she would be dead and it couldn't happen. So, it would most probably be Mary Jane. This way, Spidey would have to defend himself against a super-human being and he'd have to try to not hurt Mary Jane. Or, the super-human Carnage/Venom creature could infect anyone of the other villians, like the Green Goblin. This way, Spidey would be up against his arch nemeis and something that knows all about him. If any of these didn't work, all the villians could join forces, but it would have to be better than the Sinister Six. They could capture some of the worlds best scientists, like Moria McTaggart (if she hadn't died) and forced them to creature weapons or to fuse their essenses. The best combinations would be Dr. Octopus on the Green Goblins glider, or the Rhino being able to turn into sand and water. Or The Lizard being able to generate electricity. If that didn't work, I think a villian from another comic would have to get the job done. Magneto could most certainly but Spidey through his paces, but he may not mave the skill to actually kill him. Apocalypse or Onslaught would be the best ones for the job in the marvel univese. They would certainly win if they joined forces and used every bit of power in their arsenal. Spidey would be vaporised. I also think that Doomsday from Superman could do it, but he'd have to break though to the marvel universe. If he was able to kill Superman, who has all these superhuman powers, Spidey would be down before the real battle had actually begun.

Attachment: ultimatespiderman34.jpg
This has been downloaded 227 time(s).

Old Post Jan 16th, 2004 12:22 PM
X-Menfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Deadpool or typhoid mary

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Last edited by Darth Jello on Jan 19th, 2004 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:36 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AceOfGambit

Venom or NightCrawler, haha

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 03:01 PM
AceOfGambit is currently offline Click here to Send AceOfGambit a Private Message Find more posts by AceOfGambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

some one unexpected like J.J. or a cabie

Old Post Jan 19th, 2004 05:28 PM