KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman 3 Fake Poster type thingy

Spiderman 3 Fake Poster type thingy
Started by: moonwalker741

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

Spiderman 3 Fake Poster type thingy

..ok first of all, if u didnt see spiderman 2, plz do not read spoilers and click link

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: when you see harry in the end of spiderman 2, harry finds the goblin batcave <so to speak, taht had all of normans goblin shit, harry alters the costume and turns into hob goblin

heres the poster type thing i made

PLZ DONT CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU DID NOT SEE SPIDERMAN 2

http://img2.exs.cx/img2/2051/spidey3.jpg

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:13 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

LOL

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:15 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spartanfantmc

nice

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:51 AM
spartanfantmc is currently offline Click here to Send spartanfantmc a Private Message Find more posts by spartanfantmc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spartanfantmc

harry doesn't become hobgoblin he becomes grn goblin some1 else enhances them and becomes hob

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:52 AM
spartanfantmc is currently offline Click here to Send spartanfantmc a Private Message Find more posts by spartanfantmc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

well how do u no that? i never read the comic, but is that wut happens cuz it kinda shaky, prob wut your sayin is totally ur opinion and a rumor starter

and second, u posted the second message a minute letter, u can just click the edit link in the corner to add sumthing to your message....

EDIT: also spartanfantmc, i read sum of ur post and the whole...omg green goblin will be the new villain!! b'cuz it wuz on the spiderman 1 dvd comic feature and it sed so.....the movie dznt hav to follow the comic or the cartoon in any way.....sam rami < sp?, can hav his own view to make the new spiderman movies

Last edited by moonwalker741 on Jul 2nd, 2004 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:01 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

that doesnt look like the hobgoblin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:35 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

its not, its green goblin...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:55 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

I always thought harry was the Hobgoblin too. Here's why. Harry Stands for the H and Osborne stands for the OB. Therefore the HarryOsborneGoblin

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:40 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

thats what everyone thinks but the hob goblin was a bank robber named rod kingsly

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:57 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

quote:
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I always thought harry was the Hobgoblin too. Here's why. Harry Stands for the H and Osborne stands for the OB. Therefore the HarryOsborneGoblin

UH..............

Harry DOES become the Green Goblin in the comics. the film might be differnt but hopefully it dosent change the character.

Dr. Bart Hamilton
Phil Ulrich
Harry Osborn
and Norman Osborn were at some time or another Green Goblins

Arnold Donovan
Jason Philip Macendale, Jr.
Ned Leeds
have all been the Hobgoblin.
and the grand daddy NO'1 badass Hobgoblin was Roderick Kinglsey

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:04 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

well nice pic editing, but i put alot of money that he will call himself the hob goblin, just a feeling, and he prolly but a cape on it like the hob gob did in the comic.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:30 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

change the colors too maybe? i dont think people will react well to seeing green goblin again simply because the general public never read the comics or at least followed it closely enough to care...
having the same villain in 2 movies when there are so many to choose from would seem like a bad idea to most...
i personally would rather see a different villain altogether, and leave another goblin film for the 4th or 5th...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:48 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

u no wut im gonna do, im gonna make it look mor orange then yellow, cuz i noticed hob goblins face is like a pale yellow, and a orange hood cloak type thing...so im gonna change it and repost it in like an half an hour

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:18 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

here ya go, heres a new one that i think is alot better

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/9580/spideyp3.jpg

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:52 AM
Real

pretty spiffy moon

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:10 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

spiffy

2 thumbs up
click to vote

(adj) used to describe something as unique or amusing. Similar usage to cool.

UrbanDictionary is spiffy

^ hey cool!, thnx...i like that word stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:37 AM
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Real
change the colors too maybe? i dont think people will react well to seeing green goblin again simply because the general public never read the comics or at least followed it closely enough to care...
having the same villain in 2 movies when there are so many to choose from would seem like a bad idea to most...
i personally would rather see a different villain altogether, and leave another goblin film for the 4th or 5th...

i totally agree no one would want him to look or be called the same thing as his father was. he would change his name at least, or JJ would but he better change his costume. or just not be the villian of 3 which would be nice.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:27 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real

wishful thinking tho...i dont even believe myself in this thinking...im gonna be dissappointed i think

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:05 AM
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

..mmm spiffy

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:28 AM
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Real
wishful thinking tho...i dont even believe myself in this thinking...im gonna be dissappointed i think

well if he is the villian in 3 i'll also be dissapointed.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:32 PM