KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » IronMAn

IronMAn
Started by: Ironman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

IronMAn

so i am not new to this thread and not known I am ironman i like ironman ALOT and venom to i love to play heroclix and spidey games but I went they ironman name casue to many venom fans out there lol venomfan himself. so if you ever need a Q about ironman or venom ask me or some one hello to every one who sees this topic.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:52 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

uhm... hello and welcome to KMC
I'll move this thread to the comic book section, ok? this forum is for Spiderman....

moving...

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:06 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol.

Thank you for that background information that no one cares about. You don't see anyone asking me about MY name, do you?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:50 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

welcom to the kmc an ignore fenceman

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:59 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Use. More. Periods. Please.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:58 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

and spellcheck

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:03 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

lol @ periods. Their called full stops where i live blink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 05:06 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah most people on this forum like to talk in all one breath and never use punctuation and they make fun of other people when all it does is make them look dumber and at night they go home and cry to their mommy about it

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:03 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup thats all you hear on here is people bitchin* about improper typing but really noone gives a shi*.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:22 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Lets not rip the new guy on punctuation and grammar after his first posts.

There's no reason to scare away new members... or is there. shifty

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 06:28 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ironman 66

feceman whats your problem you argue with everyone there just posting there opinion

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:17 PM
Ironman 66 is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman 66 a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman 66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not arguing. Just stating the facts. We didn't ask for information about him and he didn't need to create a thread about it.

No offense Ironman, I'm just not the most subtle person. Just don't make stupid threads or not use the edit button and you'll be fine smile.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:19 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

ironman66 what is up with you hatin on the whizzer? and feceman does have a point

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 09:22 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

welcome to KMC and pleaz DO listen to feceman, he's the only person with a point here. and no one here needs to know about you, this is a spiderman forum.

flupa....

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 05:30 PM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote