KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Is there really that much crime in New York?

Is there really that much crime in New York?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Is there really that much crime in New York?

The obvious reason that Pete would be late for everything is that there would be such much crime that he would get caught up in, but if someone really had those powers would they find that much crime which would keep them busy for ages?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:05 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

have u ever been to new york? its hell

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 03:51 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

dbi,,,,,,,,,aoijfpsdnds

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 07:42 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

New york isn't that bad, but it's a comic and it makes it mor interesting...

and, um...RJ? wut was that? blink

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:48 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: Is there really that much crime in New York?

quote:
Originally posted by BlackC@t
The obvious reason that Pete would be late for everything is that there would be such much crime that he would get caught up in, but if someone really had those powers would they find that much crime which would keep them busy for ages?

Dont quite know how to break this to you.... Spider-Man isn't a documentary.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 02:49 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Duh! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spiderman RJ stick on topic and please don't clog the thread with spam.

I've never been to New York, and it's interesting that none of you have answered my question. Is there a lot of crime in NY that you could find?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 11:05 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koto K
Raised by a cup of coffee

I've been to New York City, it's not a living 'hell' as some people make it out to be. Yes, like all big cities, it has its neighborhoods where crime is a pretty regular occurance, it just seems like it has a lot of crime because it has a high population. But relative to say any other big city in North America, the crime level is pretty much the same. That said however, the ratio of petty crimes to major crimes is skewed more towards the major crimes in New York, whereas in the city I live in, there's about the same level of crime, but more petty crime.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:19 PM
Koto K is currently offline Click here to Send Koto K a Private Message Find more posts by Koto K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

excuse me ,what spam?
are u dumb?oopen a thread to ask that,and i am the one cloging?
bah ! mr zero and koto have the right answer.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 09:32 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

The post that you made before is considered 'spam' because it was completely off-topic and didn't need to be posted. Yeah I made a thread like this, and that's not spam, it's a question and has something to do with Spider-Man, and your post didn't.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:46 AM
Spiderman_RJ

u dont even know what spam is , sily.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:53 AM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
dbi,,,,,,,,,aoijfpsdnds

Hey look!!! Its spam!! Its nonsense!!! No its a little kid pressing all the keys on his keyboard!!! laughing

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:59 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

See, Filmprophet knows it's spam too, sorry Rj, but it's spam now accept it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 06:02 AM
Spiderman_RJ

spam is a constant message, anouncement ,noise, or whatever that was just me with my keyboard shit bug

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:48 PM
Praylu

quote:
spam is a constant message, anouncement ,noise, or whatever that was just me with my keyboard shit bug

Like I said before it was a kid pressing all the keys on his keyboard.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:59 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

im not a kid

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 12:09 AM
Praylu

quote:
im not a kid

Maybe not physically but you are mentally.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 01:53 AM
Paola
Ronin

topic

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 02:30 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Paola
topic

Sorry sad Just tell spiderman rj that if he is going to type something that it should actually make an actual word.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 02:39 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Rj spam is nothing to do with the post, ask any mod or anybody that actually knows the rules and they'll tell you. And keep calling people names and you'll be banned wink

So I guess the amount of crime portrayed in Spider-Man is true....

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:29 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Rj spam is nothing to do with the thread, ask any mod or anybody that actually knows the rules and they'll tell you. And keep calling people names and you'll be banned wink

So I guess the amount of crime portrayed in Spider-Man is true....

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:29 AM