KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » whats better ultimate spiderman or regular spiderman

whats better ultimate spiderman or regular spiderman
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

whats better ultimate spiderman or regular spiderman

??

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 07:57 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It depends upon which you like better. Ultimate Spider-Man is a young high school student Peter Parker in today's world. Somewhat of a nerdy mallrat still proving his mettle in the super heroing career.

Marvel Knights Spider-Man is out of regular Spidey continuity, so Millar is having anything and everything happen. The story overtones are darker, we're faced with a mid 20's married Peter and Mary Jane. So far Aunt May has been kdinapped and is sitll missing, and there's a new Venom out for his head.

Spectacular Spider-Man, mostly a Spider-Man vs. whomever title, secondary to Amazing. In this title he recently gained an enhanced spider-sense and organic webbing.

Amazing Spider-Man. A more mature mood about it than in Spectacular, but still the same Peter and occupying the same time frame more or less. Currently dealing with the whole Sins Past deal, which I find to be interesting.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 08:22 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Best spiderman is : [SPOILER - highlight to read]: DEAD Spiderman

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 09:28 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

moving...

by Scythe

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 05:32 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
radioboy121

When I first saw the costumed Spiderman with Mary Jane in the Ultimate series while browsing the comic stands, I thought it was a halloween costumed kid with his babysitter.

I prefer the regular Spiderman based on character design and context.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2004 10:37 PM
radioboy121 is currently offline Click here to Send radioboy121 a Private Message Find more posts by radioboy121 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Spectacular Spider-Man and Regular Spider-Man. I love the organics!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 08:36 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Ultimate Spider-Man is too short and skinny.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2004 08:37 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidespawn
Restricted

Account Restricted

todd mcfarlane spiderman is the best

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:31 PM
spidespawn is currently offline Click here to Send spidespawn a Private Message Find more posts by spidespawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

i like ultimate spidey

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:50 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I love the ultimate spider-man comics. they're my favorite out

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:51 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JAE
RONIN

i love the original. i grew up reading it, for me the original is still the best. ultimate spidey is not bad, just the regular is better. reading yes

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 01:50 AM
JAE is currently offline Click here to Send JAE a Private Message Find more posts by JAE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvel-kid
Marvel Addick

Ultimate Spidey Rocks it won comic of the year in my eyes!!

Die Mother@^&*$!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 04:01 PM
Marvel-kid is currently offline Click here to Send Marvel-kid a Private Message Find more posts by Marvel-kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

^ i agree

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 03:40 AM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
#1Rupert_Lover
Loving Rupert Grint

I'd have to go with the original. I do love the ultimate Spider-Man comics, though. but i just don't think it beats the classics.

Buds-MerMorgan02; AddictedToBoys

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:08 AM
#1Rupert_Lover is currently offline Click here to Send #1Rupert_Lover a Private Message Find more posts by #1Rupert_Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

Ultimate spiderman sucks like a chicken on burger king burgers and KFC! Fried and sticking in an oven. It sucks and still wanna dwell on Peter Parker as that skinny kid who will never grow up! It shows the other heros like Wolverine as big and bad! Dare devil and everybody as they are now! All adults and only him as this stupid skinny kid that'll never grow up!
#GRIOW OUT OF IT! Peter Parker has moved on and left! Who needs to be reminded how skinny and freaky he was? I got back issues for that!
The guys got married and separated! His aunt has even found out who he is and all that stuff! It should be banned!!!! Public enemy number one!

They should arrest this guy (artist ) for it!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:13 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

The original Spiderman is better. Though I actually like the alien symbiote on Spidey, and the new Spiderman outfit that the Scarlet Spider wore after that hooded sweatshirt type thing.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 03:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I like them all but I think you have to give Amazing Spiderman respect since it is the original.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 06:32 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

YEAH, that one's good! That stuff about Peter still as a lunny tune teenager where all the other heros are older and still have their image intact sucks like a watermelon gone rotten!

It nakes spiderman look very very weak and that's why all these gunes support wolverine think he would whoop spiderman's but like cream! Reading some stupid thread like this mag sucks and misleads people!
They should send the artist who came up with the idea to that Cuban prison!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:21 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

What cuban prison?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 07:57 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LLG

I liked the regular/original Spider-Man

Old Post Mar 5th, 2005 12:43 AM
LLG is currently offline Click here to Send LLG a Private Message Find more posts by LLG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote