KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » I know it! its true, and you best believe me

I know it! its true, and you best believe me
Started by: Smodden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Sleep I know it! its true, and you best believe me

the lizard WILL be in spiderman 2....it is my opp...and i guarntee it!!

mark my words....just had to tell you before the movie came out...but i know he's in it...

big grin

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:41 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

I heard that Johnny Depp is going to be in it to!!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:42 AM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

are you serious! i had no idea were'd u here that?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:46 AM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Umm...I don't remember but I think he's playing a bad guy!!!

Korri, LeatherFace12,Citadel,Dregh, Mr.Toga, Storm,loveLinkilicious, Clovie, Chelsea23, ILuvPippin, and Stiill Finding More Names!!!

Watch as I steal the moon from the Sky
Mafia B!tch 2!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:47 AM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

what?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 12:53 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

That would be awesome.The lizard is a monsssssssssterous, ssssssssslobering beassssssssst asssss well.Jusssssst like you VF

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 08:22 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Hey VF.Remember this quote from spidey-animated series. Venom(in reaction to Carnages introduction).Says(scratching his chin):'Yeeeeees, we remember replicating!' That craks me up every time I watch it.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 08:24 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ldene
What would you wish for?

johnny depp is NOT in it.

the lizard may make a brief appearance at the END of the film, ready for his major part in spidey 3!

Wizzy
Wow

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 01:45 PM
ldene is currently offline Click here to Send ldene a Private Message Find more posts by ldene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

thats what i meant ....should have been more clear....brief intro towards end to set up sequal...smile

and i hadn't heard 'bout johny depp either till now...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:37 PM
Marcellus
executioner

I guess he is in it,but wether or not he becomes the Lizard is supposed to be a big sub-plot. Rami did say he and parker have a confrontation

Old Post Mar 17th, 2004 08:52 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

they should make his hand pop up out of water like at the end of TORMENT series by Macfarlane and it can have peter talking saying something like "I have conquered but it seems somebody has to RISE ABOVE IT ALL" and the lizards han come out of the water that would be sweet

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 10:50 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Well I think you need to show us photos first before you can prove it.It wou;d not surprise me though that they end up doing the same thing they did to the batman films and have two villians in each sequel so I can believe it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:31 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well from what ive herd Lizard COULD be a villian, connors is in the film even tho the actors name i cant remember. the only cameos are supposed to big the ((not AS the black cat))Black Cat a.k.a. Felicia Hardy. and a very if'y Eddie Brock scene were he's fired. and storms out.
but apparently Sam Rami dosent like the Venom character so then again he may not put him in the films at all. but I doubt that becuase Im sure Rami isnt that anal-retentive.

and one of the problems i had with the first film was Spidermans lack of well......Spiderman, by this i mean his acrobatic fighting style and evasive manovers,((c'mon he ran in a straight line from gun fire))
but the clip ive seen from his encounter with doc ock shows some great CGI and Spidey will be more like he is in the comics.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 12:14 AM
Mr Parker

That was just a false leak that was going on at one time.Felicia hardy isnt in the film not even as a cameo.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 04:17 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I doubt anyone ever saw the show (it was horrible) but there was a show on Fox about a family that had horrible luck or some crao like that. The Dad from the show has been cast as Curt Conners. Supposedly he spent quite a bit of time on the set filming allot of stuff that appears at the end of the movie. I heard one rumor that Conners will turn into The Lizard at the end of the movie which will set up the third movie.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 04:39 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote