KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Are They Turning Spiderman Into A Retart?

spidey's gone cold n boring! He's not fun anymore!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
spidey has gone sore and isn't as fun as he used to be! 4 25.00%
Spidey's better as a wise crackiing untouchable irritant super hero! 12 75.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Are They Turning Spiderman Into A Retart?
Started by: dami wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dami wilson

Miffed Are They Turning Spiderman Into A Retart?

sad embarrasment mad Are they (the new writers) turning ol spidey into a retart? I mean, is it just me but Spidey's not the sma eguy he was in the 60's, 80's or even 90's. He's becoming an ass whooping boy! He's meant to be untouchable with lighting speed and an early warning spider sense which makes him almost impossible to hit! Like trying to squash a fly! Before you can hit it 10 times out of ten, it's gone! You try it with your hands moving fast! It's only when you GO SLOW THAT MAYBE , YOU CAN HIT IT! Now spider's I aint so sure but that's how Spiderman was built but now he is not only hitable, he begs like a chicken!

What made Spiderman so cool was how he made irritating jokes in the face of severe danger! Now he's like any other hero! No jokes1 It's like the Real writers with the comical sense have all but gone from Marvel and the new ones can't find joke books!

That's sad cos I dont buy spidey as much as I used to. Is it just me? mad smokin' mad mad

Last edited by dami wilson on Mar 15th, 2005 at 04:30 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 04:28 PM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Re: Are They Turning Spiderman Into A Retart?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dami wilson
sad embarrasment mad Are they (the new writers) turning ol spidey into a retart? I mean, is it just me but Spidey's not the sma eguy he was in the 60's, 80's or even 90's. He's becoming an ass whooping boy! He's meant to be untouchable with lighting speed and an early warning spider sense which makes him almost impossible to hit! Like trying to squash a fly! Before you can hit it 10 times out of ten, it's gone! You try it with your hands moving fast! It's only when you GO SLOW THAT MAYBE , YOU CAN HIT IT! Now spider's I aint so sure but that's how Spiderman was built but now he is not only hitable, he begs like a chicken!

What made Spiderman so cool was how he made irritating jokes in the face of severe danger! Now he's like any other hero! No jokes1 It's like the Real writers with the comical sense have all but gone from Marvel and the new ones can't find joke books!

That's sad cos I dont buy spidey as much as I used to. Is it just me? mad smokin' mad mad

I think they are trying to give him a new edge. They do that sometimes with characters.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 10:13 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

For Godsake! Please spellcheck you posts!

Spider-Man isn't a retard. Of course they have to make him get the shit kicked out of him. No one likes a super-hero that beats a villain with ease.

Remember, a part of him is still human.

He cracks a few jokes every now and then.

Example, when Doc Ock throws a bag of coins at him he webs it and throws it back at him, yelling "Here's your change!" laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 05:04 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

ha ha ha , just typing so fast cos I do this stuff at work n you know. I mean it's allowed, its just I fill funny doing it at times. oH well.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:00 AM
dami wilson is currently offline Click here to Send dami wilson a Private Message Find more posts by dami wilson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Yes spell check is a good thing.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 07:38 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Yes spell check is a good thing.

You are a f**king moron.

You post irrelevant bull s*** like that just so your name will be the last post in the thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Look down this forum all you can see is your dumb ass name.And ALL the posts are stupid crap that did not need saying.

"Yes spell check is a good thing" roll eyes (sarcastic) Did that really need saying??? No.Blackc@t already said it.You were just sh1ttin your pants that your name wasn't the last post in this thread.

Cut out the spamming crap or I'll report your ass.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2005 11:48 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

Miffed

whoa, slow down Mr tough sh-t. What are you on? SUPER GLUE? You think I do this thing to get my name going?Going on what? Do you read the posts before you comment? I'm not here to fight so simply if you dont like the thread, go smoke a joint and fly! Fly anywhere but on this threads I post goon face!

This is a chat line? SENSIBLE CHATS MY FRIEND so if you dont like my stuff? Freedom of expression and all that? Go take a hike and wind surf off a cliff without a parachute! Dont come and give me sh...t ! Do I know you? Do I want to know you? I dont think so! Keep your thoughts to yourself if you dont like my threads! SIMPLE! In this life, its not everything you read or see that you have to like! Tough sh..t, if you dont like my thread! Do I care if you dont like my thread?

Whose the moron? Mr Moron with a capital M? You think you're so tough in your little pad with your teddy bears and toys r us Barbie dolls?

I DONT THINK SO AND I DONT CARE! So please smoke a joint and relax. No one's perfect in this world anyway? Or are you so perfect? So I make some few spelling mistakes Arse..ipe ! Please correct me!

I DECLARE I AM NOT A PERFECT INDIVIDUAL! Are you happy now?
Does that make your sorry arse feel better? Proud now?
Go set up your own thread moroon! Gosh, getting posts from guys like you brings me low to your level and I go HULK like. But that's where I got to draw the line!
#

Simply put it on your ignore list! Please dont reply! You're not wanted! Thank you and God bless! smokin' mad smokin' smokin' smoke and fly my friend and relax your nerve! Everybody can make a mistake!
Look at the President of the USA, he made some mistakes in some of his speeches to the public.....but you know what? They still re-elected him! Some call him a gaffe ,mumbling goof, odd ball but hey, the guys still President! He's got some really good qualities even though he aint perfect!

So as the President himself said, "BRING IT ON!" smokin' smokin' laughing laughing out loud eek! eek!

Last edited by dami wilson on Mar 17th, 2005 at 01:02 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 12:50 PM
dami wilson

Goo gaa goo gooo gaa gaa,

Are you a doctor or a quack Doc? You need to chill out my friend and really get a splif to relax your nerves! Getting over worked over some simple mistakes can make you seem foolish.

I spelt retard wrong? Sue me Moron! Are you pumped up now? Are you on some kind of steroids me boyo? Now now, Steroids are not good, even Governor Arnie said so! Stuff injecting your butt with needles my friend...........take a splif instead. Relax. Nothing but love mi boyo!
Gosh, why are you upset? Your wife left you or something?
Dont worry, she'll come back. Just get rid of the teddy bears! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:22 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

doctorstrongband has two usernames.What a surprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

For someone who doesn't care you sure put alot of effort into those bull sh1t posts laughing

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 01:50 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

you're on my ignore list mister Octopus. Sorry. This BS has got to stop. You're lonely and looking for someone to throw vile stuff at. Peace to you. I wont be dragged down to your level.
I'm out!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:17 PM
Jimmy Buggs

I didnt even know you were talking about movie spiderman, I think in the movie spidey gets hit the right amount of times, he was fighting doc ock and green goblin, what you thought he was going to bounce around and beat these guys in one second.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:34 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

what I'm saying is that he gets hit more often than before. what's the good of having a spider sense which dont work 100%. In the good old days, spidey couldn't be touched! That was what made him an icon. NOW, HE'S HITTABLE, every geek knows who he is, he can be touched and what else..................is that to make him lovable? I dont think so!

He was a wise cracking teen alright but he was blessed and that was what changed him from the science geek to the new found hero out to prove the world wrong! He had his strengths and speed and warning system!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:40 PM
dami wilson

DEAR Dr Ock, As a Christian I will apologise to you as I didn't mean to offend you with spelling mistakes. I refuse to fall to this level as I am on a solo path where such acts are forgiven.

I am not perfect mi boyo. You bring out my old nature. If you dont like my threads, please dont read them ever again. Its a fre world mi boyo!
If you dont like them, dont read them. Peace and God bless. There's a difference between you and I.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 02:58 PM
Jimmy Buggs

Originally posted by dami wilson
what I'm saying is that he gets hit more often than before. what's the good of having a spider sense which dont work 100%. In the good old days, spidey couldn't be touched! That was what made him an icon. NOW, HE'S HITTABLE, every geek knows who he is, he can be touched and what else..................is that to make him lovable? I dont think so!

He was a wise cracking teen alright but he was blessed and that was what changed him from the science geek to the new found hero out to prove the world wrong! He had his strengths and speed and warning system!

spidey sence saved his life at the end of the first movie.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 03:08 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatcat22

what's up doc? But the spider sense should warn him from getting hit. Goblin isn't such a fast guy but he beat spiderman loads.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 07:16 PM
fatcat22 is currently offline Click here to Send fatcat22 a Private Message Find more posts by fatcat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Lets get back to the topic. Okay so is Spiderman turning into a retard?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2005 08:42 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Stay on topic and no member-bashing!!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 04:32 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dami wilson

Miffed

I didn't start it! Who the heck is Ock trying to be coming to my thread and trying to ruin my party? Gosh, spiderman's not even a living person and hee come to insult moi? What is he ? A ten year old? I bet his only 13 and thinks really highly of superheros he wets himself anytime someone takes a swipe at them.

They dont exist my dear friend! It's only fantasy!!! Dont get syked up and go over board! Now he's come back as another member to take a pot shot at me! Gosh this guy has a mental problem.

Thinks I put my name on so many thread cus I maybe wanna be famous? Gosh how low is that? Actually, I'm hoping one of my old school friends or someone I used to know remembers it and emails me. Ok
Ock, we used to talk all day back in those days probably before you were born and I relished that!

If you dont like any of my threads , SIMPLE¬!!!! Dont read it!
I spelt retard wrong? You gonna crucify me? Gosh , what would you do to the President if he came to your school? Laugh at him for many of the mistakes his made? Yeah right! Now , I suddenly become public enemy no. 1?

Who gives or cares? Keep those hate thoughts to yourself cus this aint a hate chat line! Word, u dont like my threads please put it on your ignore list and dont bother to reply!

IT aint worth it! Spiderman doesn't exist! Dont go killing someojne over it! OOOPS I made a spelling mistake! Oh my, SOMEONE! Spelt retart oops retard wrong! I type very fast mi boyo and cant always be bothered to check it but I will now......................dont want highly educated folks like you to get offended! and insulting!

Retart? retard? Morroooon ? Moron? ever played scrable and won? EVER SCORED A TRIPLE WORD FIVE TIMES IN ONE GAME? I have but would that get me a car or house? No.
Get over it people!

Last edited by dami wilson on Mar 18th, 2005 at 08:57 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 08:48 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

No spamming either!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 09:13 AM
dami wilson

Miffed

She (MJ) accuses him of not spending time with her and always letting her down becos of his responsibility guilt conscience (TRIP), I can understand but she knew him before marrying him.

I thought if she got into the same boat, it might help her understand him better! That's all!

Experience is the best teacher aint it? Not all experiences are god for you but if MJ got into Peter's own shoes, she'd understand him better!

That was all................it was just an idea folks! I dont own Marvel so?

Plus, spidey does need a new partner just to spice things up! They they can argue alot and maybe even fight each other over saving someone! lol that'd be a trip!

spidey 'I have to save her!'
'No! She's too evil and too butt ugly!'
spidey 'What are you on?'
'Some strong sh.t you dont wanna know about! Let her die spidey!'
spidey 'Now you're pissing me off!'

Its only an idea folks, dont get worked up about it like Ock! Gees, what a nerd! Sorry, no member bashing! So sorry Ock!

you're a cool dude so I will try not to spell things wrong! I am not a perfect guy! Are you? 100% PERFECT IN ALL YOU DO? No matter how simple?

Hey, even the President got it wrong in Iraq, No WMD were found, and he still got re-elected! Everyone makes a mistake, dont crucify them for it! Wolverine 8888 repeatedly does it, what would you say to him?

Last edited by dami wilson on Today at 09:28 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2005 09:44 AM