KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Black Cat thread

Black Cat thread
Started by: willRules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Black Cat thread

This thread is about black cat. It can be movie, comics, ultimate universe, Spderman games, pics etc..... cool

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:57 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

anyone? embarrasment

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 10:54 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Black Cat sucks, lol. I never liked her...especially not in the game. I thought that part was annoying as balls, I couldnt' wait to get done it.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:27 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Likewise.

Can't stand her.A useless character.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 12:59 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

I think she's cool, but I liked the cartoon version better. She actually has powers on par with Spider-man.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 01:47 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I think she's pretty cool. I especially liked her in the Ultimate series.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 02:37 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Black Cat is tight.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:09 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Her first Ultimate appearance...that panel. She looked so ****ed up.

Otherwise, she's a dumbass. In love with Spider-Man, but NOT Peter Parker? ***** plz.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:02 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robo-Chocobo

I thought she was an interesting character in the original series, amazing spiderman. Mary Jane had dissed peter, and he was heartbroken....they had good synergy as characters.....but thanks to crappy writting and the fact that they always wanted Peter to be with MJ they wrote her once complex character off as a slute.

Also, she loves spiderman and not peter because SHe finds that regular peters life style boring, bland, she became a cat burglar out of desperation, but she certainly enjoyed the thrill of it.

Peter represents what she doesn't want in her life. Spiderman does. Couragous, selfless, strong, mysterious, witty. However peter is the opposite of these things. (hence why it's normally a shock when people figure out his double life.)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:44 AM
Robo-Chocobo is currently offline Click here to Send Robo-Chocobo a Private Message Find more posts by Robo-Chocobo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I liked her in the Spiderman 2 game. The last level with her on top of the warehouse is easy cos you just let her do all the fighting! big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:19 AM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Anyone got any pics? zorro

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 03:20 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She's great in Marvel Knights Spidey, the tension between her and Mj is very well portrayed...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Terry Dodson draws her well.

These are from Marvel Knights Spider-Man #s 10 and 11.

(please log in to view the image)

As for Felicia not wanting Peter but Spider-Man, I know the backstory of it all where she screams "PETER, PUT YOUR MASK BACK ON!" or whatever, but I think that's incredibly lame. I mean, Peter Parker IS Spider-Man, it's just a matter of being a superhero and being a photographer. He's still the witty Spider-Man, just without the mask.

And that, I find, is stupid, for her to turn down Spidey for him being Peter Parker.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:12 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

stick out tongue

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:57 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Ahahah!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:15 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

LOL

great pics anyone got any more?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:25 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Attachment: black cat.gif
This has been downloaded 237 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:32 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

another pic

Attachment: black cat2.jpg
This has been downloaded 224 time(s).

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:36 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Cheers big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 09:55 PM
doctorstrongbad

I not really a big fan of hers but maybe you guys can prove me wrong. Somebody should list of all of her high lights. What has she done thats so great.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 10:53 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote