KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Ultimate Rhino Pics

Ultimate Rhino Pics
Started by: WAF3001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Ultimate Rhino Pics

Ultimate Rhino is the best designed Ultimate Character and would like to see if anyone has some good pics of him.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 05:18 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Re: Ultimate Rhino Pics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WAF3001
Ultimate Rhino is the best designed Ultimate Character and would like to see if anyone has some good pics of him.

Yeah he does look nice, you should get a sig with a pic of him. smile

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:59 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

if someone would post pics of em' maybe I could.....

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:49 AM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Don't feel bad, I have trogdor pics and nobody will make a sig for me. ugh

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:12 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

I don't read Ultimates. Is this him?:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 10:23 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

he looks ... stupid.not much difference really

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:45 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

here ya go guys......it was the best i could do

Attachment: ult rhino.jpg
This has been downloaded 286 time(s).

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 11:31 AM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Yeah thats him. Ultimate Rhino is damn cool. And he beat spiderman if i recall correctly.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:04 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scorpionlord
Spider-jide's lil bro

he looks cool

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 08:00 AM
scorpionlord is currently offline Click here to Send scorpionlord a Private Message Find more posts by scorpionlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Originally posted by olympian
Yeah thats him. Ultimate Rhino is damn cool. And he beat spiderman if i recall correctly.

They never actuly fight, except in the annual where pete and shadowcat get together, but he beat him in that, I think didnt actuly read it but i flicked through it.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 09:07 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

rhino doesnt beat ultimate spider-man and spidey doesn't really have much touble defeating him. his mind is elsewhere and he still knows what to do.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 12:13 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Ultimate Rhino is pretty cool. I like how they changed his suit into a cybernetic-like suit instead of a bad Halloween costume... no expression

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:19 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samle

DID you know that the first ultimate Rhino was a robot and Trask industries was going to make an army for war.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:38 AM
samle is currently offline Click here to Send samle a Private Message Find more posts by samle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samle

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 03:43 AM
samle is currently offline Click here to Send samle a Private Message Find more posts by samle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

His new outfit makes him look like a terminator.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 02:33 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ultimate Rhino is pretty cool. I like how they changed his suit into a cybernetic-like suit instead of a bad Halloween costume... no expression

bad Halloween costumes? in MY marvel comics?

seriously it doesn't look that different from his 616 one. just add the shiny metal to 616 and they practically look the same.

and where is all this ultimate rhino love coming from? The guys even easier to beat the his 616 counterpart.

1.jump on back
2.remove power supply
3.???????
4.Profit

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 06:51 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Black Adam
bad Halloween costumes? in MY marvel comics?

seriously it doesn't look that different from his 616 one. just add the shiny metal to 616 and they practically look the same.

and where is all this ultimate rhino love coming from? The guys even easier to beat the his 616 counterpart.

1.jump on back
2.remove power supply
3.???????
4.Profit

Ultimate Rhino, first of all, is like, 9 feet tall. Maybe taller. Plus he's got all those cybernetics.

Duh. That's what makes him cool. 616 has a stinky plastic Rhino suit. Puh-lease!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 08:54 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Ultimate Rhino, first of all, is like, 9 feet tall. Maybe taller. Plus he's got all those cybernetics.

Duh. That's what makes him cool. 616 has a stinky plastic Rhino suit. Puh-lease!

meh. The way it's drawn it's still looks basically the same as 616 but with shiny metal in between the arms and legs.

And I never really judged a characters coolness buy his costume....more of a powers and personality man myself smile

for all the shiny metal ultimate rhino is taken out even easier then his 616 counterpart.

sig by willRules

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 11:21 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samle

Heres a pic

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 150 time(s).

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 12:06 AM
samle

more pic more!

Attachment: images.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 12:27 AM