KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman's toughest enemy

Whos tougher
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Venom 16 48.48%
Carnage 9 27.27%
Dock Ock 5 15.15%
Green Goblin(Harry Osbourne) 3 9.09%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderman's toughest enemy
Started by: Venom15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Creator
A being beyond power

Spiderman's toughest enemy

I say Venom.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 12:52 AM
The Creator is currently offline Click here to Send The Creator a Private Message Find more posts by The Creator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

I want to know WHY you say Venom.

Don't just come in and say a name and then scamper.

What makes Venom the TOUGHEST??? Explain please.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 01:27 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

It's a tie between GG,Doc Ock,Lizard, Venom, and Carnage

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:30 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

he enfrented thanos so (and died with all marvel heroes in secret wars 2 or 3 ), its him and no one else.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:56 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

I would say Venom because he's always one step ahead of Spider-Man, or that's how it usually ends up.

Physically Venom is Spider-Man's toughest villian, for 1. He can block his Spider-sense, 2. He can beat Spider-Man in an arm wrestling contest any day, and 3. He beats the hell out of him everytime they face-off, and Spider-Man has to come up with some plan to lure him into a trap.

Carnage is a different story. I know he's done more than Venom could ever do, but Spider-Man has fought Venom twice as many times as he has fought Carnage, and Carnage is more or less Venom's rival than Spider-Man's rival.

Last edited by Phoenix2001 on Aug 20th, 2005 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:18 PM
Phoenix2001 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Green Goblin. He keeps coming back. If they ever did make the last ever Spidey comic, it would be Peter Parker vs Norman Osborn. They are complete polar opposite arch enemies. Norman is always trying to ruin Spider-man's life and Spidey does what he does best, just bounce right back up...........

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 03:41 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

Carnage never holds back if he dont like you he kills you!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:34 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

i gotta disagree with every1 here n say Doc Ock...that fool couldve killed spiderman soo many times in SM 2...like when he knocked him out with his metal tentacle claw thingies n then took him to Harry Osborn...n i remember watchin Doc Ock when i was like 4 or 5 on Spiderman when i was little....he scared the sh** out of me...ionno why, but he just did...i always found him intimidating as hell to me

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 06:47 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I think you should of given us some more choices on this poll. What about the Lizard or Sandman?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:19 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

doc ock to me looks like a geek with tenticals! beer

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 07:45 PM
lil pimp is currently offline Click here to Send lil pimp a Private Message Find more posts by lil pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Sandman got killed by Venom, Lizard is essentially (deep down) a friend of Spidey's. Venom is a bigger, better version of spidey, Carnage is a bigger better version of Venom. This is why I think it is Green Goblin. Thats Norman Osborn. He was the worst. He had no aims except to ruin Spideys life and if it weren't for Peters uncanny ability to survive..............well Pete would already be six feet under...........

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:10 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil pimp
doc ock to me looks like a geek with tenticals! beer

That's exactly what he is smokin'

That's what makes him so awesome.Peter Parker is the geek gone good.Otto Octavius is the geek gone bad.

And Venom is overrated,overused,and has had more crappy stories than any Spidey villain EVER!!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 08:41 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys need to stop acting stupid!Goblin and Ock are spider-Man two most dangerous foes.Start believing it

Now all we need is Sym coming into this thread and prasing how great Carnage is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won. I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory. I will never be overmatched or unprepared. This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!" - "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:09 PM
TheVileOne is currently offline Click here to Send TheVileOne a Private Message Find more posts by TheVileOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

How many of these polls do we have now? wacko

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:13 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil pimp

You got a problem with that biaaach evil face I happen to like carnage fool!!!!

Last edited by lil pimp on Aug 20th, 2005 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:13 PM
Next Venom_girl
Scream

EDIT

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:16 PM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVileOne
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lil pimp
You got a problem with that biaaach evil face I happen to like carnage fool!!!!

Don't act stupid,I would hope your parents raised your better.

"This is my life. I have battled and lost, struggled and won. I have had victory and defeat, and defeat in victory. I will never be overmatched or unprepared. This is who I am and who I will always be…I am Chris Benoit!" - "The Crippler" Chris Benoit

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:37 PM
TheVileOne is currently offline Click here to Send TheVileOne a Private Message Find more posts by TheVileOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

TheVileOne you have done nothing but insult people since you joined.

Cut it out or you'll be banned.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:39 PM
lil pimp

Yo vilenone how did you come up with such a cheezy a$$ name let me gues you just geek right!! devil

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:43 PM
lil pimp

Listen to my boy doc ock before I make you look stupid fool!! smokin'

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 10:46 PM