KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Paola Hallowe'en Poll

Which is the Scariest Suggestion for Paola's Costume?
This poll is closed.
"Nudist Doing Yard Work" 8 44.44%
"Living Dead Girl" 4 22.22%
"Little Red Riding Hood" 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Paola Hallowe'en Poll
Started by: fever red

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fever red
Paola's doll

The Poala Hallowe'en Poll

As most of you do not know (but maybe you should), Paola is a guest in the luxury suite at my home in "Pigsville" (this picturesque urban valley features a rendering factory and a chemical plant).

Fine, she's chained in my basement. Let's not mince words when flesh is available.

Over the months, our exchanges have matured to the point of a mutual affection. I don't think it's presumptous now to suggest that I feel towards Paola as you might for one of your "pets," or possibly as you did for a childhood doll (or would have, were it living, and still a helpless toy). In short, I adore the thing. I cherish Paola.

And as my living doll, it is necessary that I dress her for Hallowe'en. Normally she is clothed and warmed by the tattered rags of a wedding dress. However, this holiday begs a festive departure from the norm. Begging stimulates me, and so I have come up with 3 costume concepts.

You may participate in the fun by voting for your favorite.

1- Inspired by a report in News of the Wierd- (a summary of the fifty-some disorderly conduct tickets visited on an old man who gardened au natural). This is the "Nudist Doing Yard Work" Poala. Our lovely mod will accessorize with a child's toy rake. She will be costumed in leaves, lavishly applied to her naughty bits with double-sided duct tape. The fun will be largely in the removal.

2- "Living Dead Girl" Paola. Simple and classic. The only supplies are a steel slab and a cooling blanket. She'll lay under the blanket until she reaches a temperature pleasing to me.

3- "Little Red Riding Hood" Poala. Also minimalist. We'll use a red leather bondage mask. Oh, and a wolf mask- but that's for me.

Well, vote promptly. Hallowe'en is at hand!

Suggestions are welcome. Costume suggestions. Suggestions that I turn myself in to police or consult a psychiatrist (especially if you express the hope that I consult Lector) really bore me. And then I'll only need to exploit Paola more mercilessly for my entertainment.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 04:16 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I may be wrong,but I dont think Paola is going to be crazy about this thread.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 06:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

I like how you're the only one willing to risk any association with it! Heheheh.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:00 PM
fever red is currently offline Click here to Send fever red a Private Message Find more posts by fever red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah that is pretty odd how I was the only one to post.I put in my vote there as others did but Im not about to make any comments about it though.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:18 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

It's a darned shame, it is. People lack a holiday spirit.

edited to add: Of course, Paola's the one who really suffers.

Last edited by fever red on Oct 29th, 2005 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:29 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I may be wrong,but I dont think Paola is going to be crazy about this thread.

You stole my post! eek!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 02:18 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

who the hell is poala? it seems she's moderator but thats all i know

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:02 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by DBZ MAN
who the hell is poala? it seems she's moderator but thats all i know

laughing

She's a mod, that's all. And some people (*cough*fever red*cough*) like to suck up to mods. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 04:48 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

lol aha i got ya shifty

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 06:55 PM
DBZ MAN is currently offline Click here to Send DBZ MAN a Private Message Find more posts by DBZ MAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Ah, can you blame me? They have such power, they're gorgeous, and their mystical abilities enable them to fly (my best friend's cousin's girlfriend swears she knew a mod who could levitate).

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 08:12 PM
DBZ MAN
The First Super Sayain

i used to a mod on a forum so yeah, i could kill a yack from 200 yards. but now i lost the power so i can't beer

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 09:22 PM
Symbiotica
Arch-villainess

...I'm voting for Nude LawnCare Attendant, myself. evil face If she's dead, you can't inflict any suffering & what fun would that be?! Plus it's a bit nippy outside now, and that adds to the fun.

Now as to whether or not you'll allow her footwear during all this, that's your decision.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 11:44 PM
Symbiotica is currently offline Click here to Send Symbiotica a Private Message Find more posts by Symbiotica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

well- nudist, so NO.

Besides, you haven't any idea how lovely her feet are.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:39 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

So,have YOU seen her feet. laughing

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:41 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fever red
Paola's doll

Not lately. I think I misplaced some of the parts; possibly I put the wrong trash bags out by the curb last week... Oh, wait, we're talking about Paola, not Miss Hilton.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:47 AM
Ultimate Rage
I AM MADE OF RAGE

dude you are ****en sick....get a life...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 01:30 PM
Ultimate Rage is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Rage a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Rage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

What is everybody going to dress up for Halloween? BTW everybody Hurricane Wilma was gay, just got my power back.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 05:51 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by RAGE17
dude you are ****en sick....get a life...

Who?Me or fever?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 11:39 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Re: The Poala Hallowe'en Poll

Originally posted by fever red
As most of you do not know (but maybe you should), Paola is a guest in the luxury suite at my home in "Pigsville" (this picturesque urban valley features a rendering factory and a chemical plant).

Fine, she's chained in my basement. Let's not mince words when flesh is available.

Over the months, our exchanges have matured to the point of a mutual affection. I don't think it's presumptous now to suggest that I feel towards Paola as you might for one of your "pets," or possibly as you did for a childhood doll (or would have, were it living, and still a helpless toy). In short, I adore the thing. I cherish Paola.

And as my living doll, it is necessary that I dress her for Hallowe'en. Normally she is clothed and warmed by the tattered rags of a wedding dress. However, this holiday begs a festive departure from the norm. Begging stimulates me, and so I have come up with 3 costume concepts.

You may participate in the fun by voting for your favorite.

1- Inspired by a report in News of the Wierd- (a summary of the fifty-some disorderly conduct tickets visited on an old man who gardened au natural). This is the "Nudist Doing Yard Work" Poala. Our lovely mod will accessorize with a child's toy rake. She will be costumed in leaves, lavishly applied to her naughty bits with double-sided duct tape. The fun will be largely in the removal.

2- "Living Dead Girl" Paola. Simple and classic. The only supplies are a steel slab and a cooling blanket. She'll lay under the blanket until she reaches a temperature pleasing to me.

3- "Little Red Riding Hood" Poala. Also minimalist. We'll use a red leather bondage mask. Oh, and a wolf mask- but that's for me.

Well, vote promptly. Hallowe'en is at hand!

Suggestions are welcome. Costume suggestions. Suggestions that I turn myself in to police or consult a psychiatrist (especially if you express the hope that I consult Lector) really bore me. And then I'll only need to exploit Paola more mercilessly for my entertainment.

sick

Old Post Oct 31st, 2005 11:41 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Waits for the thread to get closed. Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 03:31 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote