KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey ruined ?

Spidey ruined ?
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Angry Spidey ruined ?

I use to enjoy spiderman alot. Recently his stories are crap and then they went and made him organic/15 tons and now he is iron spidey ? I really hope they know what they are doing, because I hate wasting my money on spidey comics if it is going to be ironman I mean iron spidey with organics. Maybe he will shoot laser beams next year.. What do you guys think about spidey in general ?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:30 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yarr

Its not the first time they have put spiderman in an iron suit

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:31 PM
Yarr is currently offline Click here to Send Yarr a Private Message Find more posts by Yarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
streekz
King of Otherworld

Re: Spidey ruined ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I use to enjoy spiderman alot. Recently his stories are crap and then they went and made him organic/15 tons and now he is iron spidey ? I really hope they know what they are doing, because I hate wasting my money on spidey comics if it is going to be ironman I mean iron spidey with organics. Maybe he will shoot laser beams next year.. What do you guys think about spidey in general ?

I always liked spidey but dont know bout the latest changes to be honest?

they lookin for new fresh storylines, dont like the thought of bein in debt to tony stark idea that makes spidey a side kick or somethin which is stupid.

If ironman became his enemy would be a good twist but couldnt see them doin that to a superhero status as ironman.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 07:44 PM
streekz is currently offline Click here to Send streekz a Private Message Find more posts by streekz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Spidey ruined ?

Originally posted by TwisterGameX

typical crappy Marvel upgrade!

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:16 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

it won't last too long.........

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:34 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

I will wait and see how things develope.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:48 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

pics please

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 08:49 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I don't mind. I like change. smile

Of course, I'm not an avid reader, so that's probably why it doesn't bother me.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 09:52 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

"Iron Spidey?"
*shudders*
I haven't been to the comic store for a month and now, after hearing what's happened to one of my favorite characters, I'm kinda glad I didn't waste my money.

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:30 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Organics = ok
that yellow and red costume = disgusting

I like the idea that they gave him a drastic change that made sense, rather than just making up some crap that was repetitive, like "oh yeah and now there's ANOTHER alternate dimension..." or something. I like the whole idea of him sorta shedding his skin and getting new powers and being more powerful. Maybe he can start fighting better villains now too instead of having problems with Chameleon and whatnot lol.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 06:08 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Dont forget the Vulture laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 07:52 AM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

Originally posted by NoFate007
Organics = ok
that yellow and red costume = disgusting

I like the idea that they gave him a drastic change that made sense, rather than just making up some crap that was repetitive, like "oh yeah and now there's ANOTHER alternate dimension..." or something. I like the whole idea of him sorta shedding his skin and getting new powers and being more powerful. Maybe he can start fighting better villains now too instead of having problems with Chameleon and whatnot lol.
My feelings exactly.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:58 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

what are spideys new powers?

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:09 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

no one knows yet

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:29 PM
doctorstrongbad

They always try to mess around with spider-man. The black suit, the clone saga, avengers disassemble. I guess they do it so we will appreciate regular every day spider-man when they return him to normal.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:07 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
They always try to mess around with spider-man. The black suit, the clone saga, avengers disassemble. I guess they do it so we will appreciate regular every day spider-man when they return him to normal.

And fans always complain when something like this happens, but yet Spider-Man remains one of the cash cows of Marvel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which I don't mind, by the way. wink

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 06:42 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

whats been happening in the others saga? ive got the latest one, you know, the amazing spiderman one, were he goes home? i was wandering what has happened before then. and arahan, is that toxin? cos that pics from the sed comic.

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 05:23 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

I dunno, I kinda think it looks cool.. But I think they will change it back some time soon.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:01 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by pacmaniac
whats been happening in the others saga? ive got the latest one, you know, the amazing spiderman one, were he goes home? i was wandering what has happened before then. and arahan, is that toxin? cos that pics from the sed comic.

That's not Toxin. It's the mental manifestation that Peter has conjured up to represent "The Other," as per the spider in him. smile

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:25 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please JJJ be $$$!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 11:44 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote