KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » ~!Game On!~

~!Game On!~
Started by: Evil SeeD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Laugh ~!Game On!~

Ok since we are all getting bored with no new news, I have decided to create alittle thinking and fun in here.

I have many brain teaser puzzles and stories, I'll give one, the first person to get it right wins, first person to 3 gets named Spidey-game champion big grin

Ok Brain twister #1:

Their is a farmer, a wolf, a chicken and a bag of grain. The farmer has 1 boat and needs to get across the river with all of these items, except he can only have 1 other item in the boat with him at a time.

If he leaves the chicken and grain alone the chicken will eat the grain.

If he leaves the wolf and chicken alone the wolf will eat the chicken.

How does he get all 3 things across without loosing any of them ?

This one is the easiest.. GOOD LUCK wink

(oh and no crazy ideas.. they ALL have to use the boat, and the farmer HAS to be in the boat for all trips... Noone can swim!)

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 08:02 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

can't it be Spidey-related? erm

by Scythe

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 09:09 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnageandvenom

they all just go around lol

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:10 PM
carnageandvenom is currently offline Click here to Send carnageandvenom a Private Message Find more posts by carnageandvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atharpina

Mr. Nygma?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:17 PM
atharpina is currently offline Click here to Send atharpina a Private Message Find more posts by atharpina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

take chicken... wolf wont eat grain...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:51 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

that was easy if I'm right lol farmer takes chicken... wolf and grain left behind. farmer picks up grain and goes there... and then picks up o wolfy who wait the three little pigs so hopefully he wont eat the human.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:52 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Okay, I got one...

So a rooster in a SPIDER-MAN outfit is sitting on the top of a barn roof (the pointy part, ya know? /\ The top) trying to lay an egg. If it laid the egg on the crease of the roof, which way would the egg roll?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 01:56 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

roosters don't lay eggs do they? I mean I might be wrong but it can't lay one is that it? wow I'm good lol

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 03:18 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

None of you are right so far.. Spencer.. if you take the chicken first, then go back for the grain and drop it off, the chicken will eat the grain.. wink Doesnt work... Try again!

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:54 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

He takes the chicken across first and then he goes back and takes the grain, but once hes dropped the grain off he takes the chicken back to the other side of the river, he then takes the wolf to the grain leaving the chicken on the other side, he then goes back to fetch the chicken , thus everything is on the other side of the river without being eaten, how good am I smile

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 10:51 AM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

I DONT LIKE YOU!! lol I didn't know the eating still applied to the other side of the river

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:01 PM
Sparkz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by spencerspider
I DONT LIKE YOU!! lol I didn't know the eating still applied to the other side of the river

You don't like sad I'm hurt, its so lonely at the top lol

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 12:03 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Sparkz wins!!! big grinbig grin very nice job.. and of course it still applies on the other side.. lol.... .Ok I'll post a new one after school.. wink

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 05:10 PM
Sparkz

not that i'm braging or anything but NYAAAAA lol

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 06:18 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Ok here is the 2nd one.. Since it would be easy to make a random guess, you need to explain how you got your answer to win.. So far Sparkz is in the lead with 1 point..

Here it is:
Peter and Harry were excitedly describing the result of the Third Annual International Science Fair Extravaganza in Manhattan. There were three contestants, Louis, Rene, and Johannes. Peter reported that Louis won the fair, while Rene came in second. Harry, on the other hand, reported that Johannes won the fair, while Louis came in second.

In fact, neither Peter nor Harry had given a correct report of the results of the science fair. Each of them had given one correct statement and one false statement. What was the actual placing of the three contestants?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 07:40 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Ok here is the 2nd one.. Since it would be easy to make a random guess, you need to explain how you got your answer to win.. So far Sparkz is in the lead with 1 point..

Here it is:
Peter and Harry were excitedly describing the result of the Third Annual International Science Fair Extravaganza in Manhattan. There were three contestants, Louis, Rene, and Johannes. Peter reported that Louis won the fair, while Rene came in second. Harry, on the other hand, reported that Johannes won the fair, while Louis came in second.

In fact, neither Peter nor Harry had given a correct report of the results of the science fair. Each of them had given one correct statement and one false statement. What was the actual placing of the three contestants?

Johannes came first
Rene came second
Louis was last

ok so because both peter and harry had to be right with 1 person the only person who was choosen twice would have to have lost because he cannot be a correct answer which in this case is louis which would then indicate that because Peter said louis won his second place contestant "rene" would be correct and harrys choice of first place would be correct because its the only 1 left. (Edit also they only mention 2 contestants in their report so its also the only way all 3 fit without 1 person being either right twice or wrong twice)

if you understand my reasoning, it confuses me.

Last edited by Sparkz on Mar 22nd, 2006 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 08:34 PM
carnageandvenom

your idea wouldn't work while you were getting the wolf the chicken would eat the grain

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 11:30 PM
carnageandvenom is currently offline Click here to Send carnageandvenom a Private Message Find more posts by carnageandvenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

Originally posted by Sparkz
Johannes came first
Rene came second
Louis was last

ok so because both peter and harry had to be right with 1 person the only person who was choosen twice would have to have lost because he cannot be a correct answer which in this case is louis which would then indicate that because Peter said louis won his second place contestant "rene" would be correct and harrys choice of first place would be correct because its the only 1 left. (Edit also they only mention 2 contestants in their report so its also the only way all 3 fit without 1 person being either right twice or wrong twice)

if you understand my reasoning, it confuses me.

YOU STOLE MY ANSWER lol before I read down I figured it out wow you are mean..

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 11:56 PM
Sparkz

Originally posted by spencerspider
YOU STOLE MY ANSWER lol before I read down I figured it out wow you are mean..

lol sorry but you win some you loose some.

Oh and carnageandvenom who are you talking to? because while I was taking the wolf to the other side of the river I had taken the chicken back to the other side so the chicken couldnt have eaten the grain.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 07:34 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

he was prob talking to me

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 11:59 AM