KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spanish Spiderman

Spanish Spiderman
Started by: NiņoArņia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Laugh Spanish Spiderman

so ive seen translations of spiderman in lots of languages, and ive also seen him drawn adapted to other cultures. does anyone know if he was ever drawn to be latino or some kind of spanish. laughing nevermind my spelling, too lazy to spell rite now.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:19 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

super bump

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:00 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Re: Spanish Spiderman

TRANSLATION:
So I've seen translations of Spider-Man in lots of languages, and I've also seen the artwork adapted for other cultures. Does anyone know if he was ever drawn to be Latino or some kind of Spanish? laughing Never mind my spelling, I'm too lazy to spell right now.
cool

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:26 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

laughing laughing yes, that helps. sorry i posted that at like 2 in the morning the yesterday.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:38 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trabajo para Rinoceronte=Rhino got a job

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 11:35 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has anyone had comics from Spain? They're made from 4 different issues and also larger in size. I don't know about the present but to me they were the best, including paper quality. It first had Superman with WW...he lost his powers momentary by some magician, second had Spiderman team up CA...a dimensional gate appeared and through it came a green beast threatening the city followed by CA and other different characters. The Falcon got crazy and Cap knocked him down forcefully...later with Spiderman they led the beast to a ship and they made it explode. How? Cap takes control of the master room by releasing the oil while spidey fights the beast brutally...that's how it was. Followed by the Hulk "When a city dies" Hulk chasing an old man with Betty as a hostage...a Machine Man cameo. Sorry, I can't remember the 4th story. All in Spanish. Spidey was called "lanza redes"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:21 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

sweet, and i know now about Araņa, or Araņita...think it was closest to what i was looking for. thnx folks

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:24 AM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I like the pirated, blue and yellow slavic version of Daredevil-Neboysha
Rough Translation: Bravey

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 09:50 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Different countries tend to do crazy things with their comic characters. Just look at spider-man in Japan.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 04:06 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Excuse me, Spain did not alter Spider-Man or other superheroes...they'd just put them together.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 09:28 PM