KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Jake Gyllenhall in spiderman 4 manips

Jake Gyllenhall in spiderman 4 manips
Started by: Vladimir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vladimir
Fight the VENOM within

Jake Gyllenhall in spiderman 4 manips

lets see what u all got

Attachment: spidey4.jpg
This has been downloaded 151 time(s).

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:15 AM
Vladimir is currently offline Click here to Send Vladimir a Private Message Find more posts by Vladimir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

it looks like spidey and his head is inflated

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 10:36 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thesithlord3

this is the future

Attachment: brokebackmountainpubg.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 02:50 PM
thesithlord3 is currently offline Click here to Send thesithlord3 a Private Message Find more posts by thesithlord3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

wow, mankind is really moving on in grahpics...it looks so realistic

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:37 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
wow, mankind is really moving on in grahpics...it looks so realistic

Lol, you're not kidding. I was almost fooled.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 03:47 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Seriously, you guys should do the graphics for spider-man 4 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:05 PM
NoFate007

Hahaha.

Despite these pics, I'd really like to see JG take over the role after Maguire leaves.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:10 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

Seriously, you guys should do the graphics for spider-man 4 roll eyes (sarcastic)

If they do SM4 is sure to take an Oscar for Best Visual Effects.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:12 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

"Best graphics ever, it looked so real" Says Empire

I dunno any other movie magazines

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:16 PM
steverules
The doctor

Look everyone, i found this pic from spider-man 4, it's spider-man vs the Lizard!!!

Attachment: lizard.jpg
This has been downloaded 123 time(s).

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 04:22 PM
the_satan32

Look everyone, i found this pic from spider-man 4, it's spider-man vs the Lizard!!!

Shit! That pic looks amazing! It completely dwarfs the nbc Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin II battle. Venom looks like crap compared to the visual effects used on Lizard.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:04 PM
steverules
The doctor

I know, I din't think anything will top these top graphics for spider-man 4, they are just too incredible.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 07:21 PM
the_satan32

I know, I din't think anything will top these top graphics for spider-man 4, they are just too incredible.

They must be using new state of the art, cutting edge technology. I can't wait to see it. Just look at what IMDB said about SM4:

IMDB: "WOW we've never seen such amazing graphics!!!! It can only be compared to Superman I. Remember how Superman was flying? Now those were hot visual effects, but this is totally OMFG!? WTF?! sh!t. The other movies better look out at the Oscars..."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:07 PM
steverules
The doctor

They've outdone themselves with the graphics this time

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:46 PM
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by the_satan32
They must be using new state of the art, cutting edge technology. I can't wait to see it. Just look at what IMDB said about SM4:

IMDB: "WOW we've never seen such amazing graphics!!!! It can only be compared to Superman I. Remember how Superman was flying? Now those were hot visual effects, but this is totally OMFG!? WTF?! sh!t. The other movies better look out at the Oscars..."

Well hopefully people will get the hint that there will be a part 4. I'm gettingt tired of constantly telling people.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:49 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Me too, and people making threads about it just being a trilogy..I mean come on it's obvious there will be a 4th spidey movie.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:51 PM
the_satan32

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well hopefully people will get the hint that there will be a part 4. I'm gettingt tired of constantly telling people.

I know look what Wikipedia says about it:

"Avi Arad feels that some issues come to an end, but due to the character's age and his complex love life, the story is still continuous."

Also:

"In January 2007, Columbia Pictures entered negotiations with screenwriter David Koepp, who is credited with the first Spider-Man screenplay, to pen the script for a fourth film, which would be released in 2009 or 2010."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:56 PM
steverules
The doctor

Exactly, thank you! I've been right all along, i knew they would make a 4th which is why I made my spider-man 4 discussion thread...I'm glad some people listen and know there will be a 4th

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 08:58 PM
the_satan32

Well it was obvious since SM1 & SM2 made a lot of money and SM3 is probably going to make even more. However who would be the bad guy in it? All the good villains are already used Ock, GG, and now Venom. I'm seriously worried that a SM4 might be overusing the franchise.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 09:03 PM
steverules
The doctor

Lizard is apparantly going to be the villain in no.4

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 09:11 PM