KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Eddie could've been saved in 3 which would introduce Carnage

Eddie could've been saved in 3 which would introduce Carnage
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Eddie could've been saved in 3 which would introduce Carnage

I reckon had spider-man webbed Eddie to the ground he could've saved Eddie when he pulled Eddie away from the symbiote, I think that he had enough time to pull him free and web him up then pumpkin bomb that symbiotes ass. Doing that it would be easier to use Eddie for no.4, he's in Jail and he's in a cell with Cletus, Eddie gets busted out of Jail by the symbiote which leaves behind it's the carnage symbiote which bonds with Cletus...that way you get the original way of how Carnage was created big grin

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 05:30 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I reckon had spider-man webbed Eddie to the ground he could've saved Eddie when he pulled Eddie away from the symbiote, I think that he had enough time to pull him free and web him up then pumpkin bomb that symbiotes ass. Doing that it would be easier to use Eddie for no.4, he's in Jail and he's in a cell with Cletus, Eddie gets busted out of Jail by the symbiote which leaves behind it's the carnage symbiote which bonds with Cletus...that way you get the original way of how Carnage was created big grin

I think Raimi wanted him dead though. That's why he ran into the bomb.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 06:04 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yeah, still I think my ending would've worked out well cause then you'd get Carnage...no Eddie could mean no Carnage

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 06:07 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by steverules
Yeah, still I think my ending would've worked out well cause then you'd get Carnage...no Eddie could mean no Carnage

it'd be for the best if it went your way but spidey wouldn't of known to web him down, how was he to know brock was about to jump into his grenade.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:09 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is still a peice of the symbiote left would could bond with Cletus Cassidy thereby transforming him into Carnage.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:27 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Without Eddie running into it in spite of the bomb, we wouldn't of seen just how psychologically powerful the suit was from Eddie running for it, not caring for his own safety.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:30 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Menetnashté
I think Raimi wanted him dead though. That's why he ran into the bomb.

I'm not surprised that Sam Raimi wanted him dead. He doesn't even like Venom.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 07:57 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I'm glad venom died at the end. I would hate for Harry to be the only one to die.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:05 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neither do I. I hope in SM 4 we get to see some real villains.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 09:05 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I really doubt Venom is dead.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

He isn't. Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 29th, 2007 at 02:40 AM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 02:29 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

He should be in SM-4 but he probably won't be because of that bastard Raimi.....

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 03:23 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
He isn't. Venom should be in Spiderman 4.

If Eddie is dead, Venom is dead.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:17 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The symbiote isn't officially dead. Everybody seems to be forgetting the peice that's still in Dr. Connor's lab.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:24 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
If Eddie is dead, Venom is dead.

Not true...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Not true...

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
The symbiote isn't officially dead. Everybody seems to be forgetting the peice that's still in Dr. Connor's lab.

Symbiote is symbiote. Symbiote and Eddie is Venom.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:30 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

A peice of the symbiote is still in Connor's lab.....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:31 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Without Eddie it's another character. Venom was Eddie with the symbiote.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:33 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell, I want to see that little peice of symbiote attach itself to the Scorpion so that we can get Mac Gargan as Venom in SM-5.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:35 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I REALLY hope that doesn' happen...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 06:42 AM